Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

What would you do if DC will not continue.....

I'd be really depressed. I grew up with DC.. As well as Harry Potter.. But DC has a huge impact on my life.. Nah! I'd watch/read everything from the beginning.

Same here! DC is the reason why I became interested in murder mysteries and riddles in the first place... I don't know how I will cope with the ending of DC.

I'll be sad and depressed...

because i did my best and sacrificed some things just to watch the series...

>>and it'll just end informally??????????????????

It would be ridiculous... -_-"

Aha, if DC was discontinued rather than ended, I'd be kind of happy in an unsatisfied way. I really get unsatisfied when there is an absolute, absolute ending, so I really don't want DC to end when I'm frolicking in the fandom, otherwise I'd get really sad and all the stories I have in mind for it would come to an end because Ran and Shinichi would undoubtedly come together and such. I really don't think it should end, I really don't. It's been running for so long, it'd be great to see around 300 chapters dedicated to the take down of the B.O, but I don't want that to be the end, ahgh.;; Yeah, okay, I ramble too much. Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ

But yeah, I would rather it just discontinue, that way it leaves questions hanging in the air and gives fanfic-ers and doujinkas ideas on how to continue it. ( ̄▼ ̄|||)