Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW...IRL?

The rules are good, and having a limit in the number of people participating in the stories would be nice, makes it less confusing. And yeah, a month would be enOugh for a story, if people write regularly. ^^'

btw, when is this starting?

I think we might want to kick it off soon. I'm thinking that there should be no more than 10 people (actually, less is probably preferable, easier to keep track of) and maybe two threads at the same time? And no joining both threads at the same time, that's just unfair. We could start with just one thread going on at once, then, if everyone finds it to be good, we can start doing it two threads at a time.

Anything else? We can sign up here, and after we have this thread locked, requests for moderating can be PMed to me.

I think I'll create a thread as reference for sign-ups and such. I can ask one of the mods to sticky the thing, and also make it a general discussion thread for DCW IRL things. Like improvement and issue discussment.

I think I'll create a thread as reference for sign-ups and such. I can ask one of the mods to sticky the thing, and also make it a general discussion thread for DCW IRL things. Like improvement and issue discussment.

That's a good idea. Just note that that means you'll also have to moderate that and keep an eye on things.

Question: How many people should each round be limited to? I'm thinking we can do the beta round with 10 and adjust accordingly.

EDIT: So...let's lock this thread once Moho posts the reference signups and general discussion. An FAQ (if you can do that) would be nice as well.

I think 10 is more than enough. I like if it's less, though. Maybe 6-8. =X

also, what happens at the end of time limit? Is the thread locked even if the plot is still unresolved?

i'm actually excited for this, it's like, if DCTP has mafia, then DCW has DCW IRL. =X ^^'

also, what happens at the end of time limit? Is the thread locked even if the plot is still unresolved?

i'm actually excited for this, it's like, if DCTP has mafia, then DCW has DCW IRL. =X ^^'

I agree, but as the beta version, 10 is a rounder and easier number to try out. We can adjust accordingly in the next rounds.

Hmm, that's probably the most difficult hurdle. Maybe...if no one posts on the thread for 5 days in a row, the thread should be locked. To prevent inactivity. It's really hard to say because there's no time when a thread will definitely be resolved. Or we can say that after the time limit, the people in the thread have a week to wrap things up.

Like.

@IdentityUnkown When will it start? I'm dying to join!

I'm writing up the thread now. If Moho isn't able to do it, I'll also be putting up FAQ, general rules, IRL moderating signups, etc. soon.

Keep up the good work <3