Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW...IRL?

-To Monsi:

Are you really gonna use Crocs?! Nevermind, I'll draw them.

I have no idea about your hair. Is it really short(like a hedgehog)? Or a bit long(like Kakashi's from Naruto)?

About the Crocs, I don't really have one, but I have an imitation of it and it's really comfortable...That's why I'll go with Crocs... :P

About my hair, let's just say it's somehow similar to Conan's. :)

Well... I just read through about ten pages of stuff I missed...

Hair Color- Dark Brown with strange golden hairs spread throughout. I have no idea why they're there.

Length- Shoulder length

Details?- Well, I have layers. The first layer curls a bit up at about a third of the way down my neck. The second is just the end of my hair.

Height- 5'4 and1/2"

Weight- Completely normal

Clothes- Casual. Jeans, T-shirt, jacket, random jean pouch hanging from my shoulder. Filled with pencils, snacks, calculator and other goodies. Sneakers.

Age- 13

And now I shall write... Forgive me for detail mistakes- iTouchs do not easily let you reference things two pages back.

"Wake up, wake up!" Aeyra felt hands rocking her back and forth, pulling her out of the foggy mists of sleep. Her first instinct was to hit the culprit and dive under the covers. But when her hand flew forward, it was caught. "Wake up, Aeyra! We have an emergency!"

The last word was enough to drag her out of her foggy stupor. "What happened?" she demanded, inner panic attack getting the best of her. "Did someone get hurt? Did someone die?"

"Someone's getting attacked," stated KKLT grimly, moving to wake Sayomi but found the girl already wide awake from Aeyra's sudden outburst. "Pyre says Mark's in an ambush."

"And we're sure it's him?" questioned Aeyra, raising her eyebrow skeptically. "What if it was a plot? What if it's a voice transformer, and they're playing on our compassion to go and rescue him? They know we owe him- even if he's there, the attack could be a greater plan to capture us. To kill us. Pyre's heading there now, isn't she?" Aeyra's gaze darkened.

"Even if it's a trap, we have to help!" said Sayomi righteously, eyes bright with determination. "We'll get out someway somehow or die trying!"

"I know we have to help. It was my life he saved- and Chelsea's. Sure he got pretty darn close to killing both of us but something tells me I have to go and try, even though my mind's screaming it's equal to death. And dead people can't help anyone."

"We're going right now. We're in the van. Remember, I let you two catch up on some sleep time while the coast was clear? I'm pretty sure Pyre's getting him to a hospital. Or if it's as you said, they're all getting attacked." KKLT's cell phone buzzed, alerting the arrival of a text. "It's Pyre. But we already have the location."

"What's it say?" demanded Aeyra, leaning forward to try and read the black characters for herself.

KKLT's mouth was gaping. The message had two words, and it was all lowercase, and it didn't form a coherent sentence. Just two words that explained everything. Just two words that told them their friends were in danger, that the danger would reach them soon. Two words. "Trap. Run."

Well, basically I'm saying some of the Organization members found you, led that strange guy to you, and then waited for your rescue team before they attacked. I was reading Mockingjay. 'Injure one person to draw in the real targets', one of many human snares conjured by Gale.

Guest Hajime Kindaichi

(I hope this makes sences, couldn't read through all 63 pages)

Hajime Kindaichi (hk) was walking down the road when he saw some tire spike. He decided he would warn people about them. soon he saw a car approaching. (by the way HK is known in his home town for being on of the best martial artist around)

Oh my... I'm very behind now...

-Haircolor and length: black, boyish cut... kinda like satou's, sided bangs (right)

-Eyecolor and shape: black, normal

-What would you wear during a commando attack: White T-shirt, Knee length pants and rubber shoes

-And your age: 17... I'm only 5 ft high...

Poor Moho was left out.

I was left out too. :mellow:

And Aya-chan. :mellow:

And Cure-kun. :mellow:

And... Sayomi. :mellow:

And Neechan's friend. :mellow:

I told I that post that I haven't planned all my pictures! I trying to draw all of us!

did you finish the one with you and Pyre in it? can I see? please?

I'll try to post it today, but I don't promise anything. I'm the only blondie there... <_< Okay, not blond. My haircolor is "sandstone". And I look like a horsegirl... <_<

Hmm, maybe I can take pictures about my other drawings too and update my DeviantArt... I'm also trying to draw the second one 'til the end(Monsi, Chelsea, BK and KKLT). Monsi's hair is just missing and haven't drawn KKLT to there yet... And because of the lack of the information(I blame the timedifference, not you guys...) BK doesn't have hair and clothes yet. Chelsea is almost ready, only colors are missing.

I'll try to post it today, but I don't promise anything. I'm the only blondie there... <_< Okay, not blond. My haircolor is "sandstone". And I look like a horsegirl... <_<

Hmm, maybe I can take pictures about my other drawings too and update my DeviantArt... I'm also trying to draw the second one 'til the end(Monsi, Chelsea, BK and KKLT). Monsi's hair is just missing and haven't drawn KKLT to there yet... And because of the lack of the information(I blame the timedifference, not you guys...) BK doesn't have hair and clothes yet. Chelsea is almost ready, only colors are missing.

You're blond? Wow. Nice. Didn't know that.