Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

What Was the Last Food You Ate?

Parfait! I've always loved the ones they sell at Panera, but they're ridiculously expensive for what they really are so we just made some ourselves. It was delicious <3

10 hours ago, machine said:

I made myself some mac & cheese earlier. It always tastes better between 3am-6am for some reason, and today was no exception tumblr_m42qwwyvVm1r58lid.gif

Cosign. Used to eat it late at night when I started college, tasted better for some reason lol 

On 8/25/2016 at 11:55 PM, M.K. said:

We also have Empanadas here but never tasted it before. Is it good?

I think it depends on where you live. If you look up empanadas on Wikipedia the image is way different than what my family calls empanadas (my parents are from Bolivia).

The empanada that I know is amazing. *.*

7 hours ago, Raki said:

I think it depends on where you live. If you look up empanadas on Wikipedia the image is way different than what my family calls empanadas (my parents are from Bolivia).

The empanada that I know is amazing. *.*

Yeah, I think here in my country, it's like the picture on wiki. They're like pastry with either beef or pork filling inside which I dunno if that's the case on your side.

===

Banana Cue. A popular street food here which is basically my breakfast for today.

12 hours ago, M.K. said:

Yeah, I think here in my country, it's like the picture on wiki. They're like pastry with either beef or pork filling inside which I dunno if that's the case on your side.

Yeah my family calls those salte‎ñas lol

-

Cereal! I'm pretty sure I eat this almost every morning, ugh....

I made myself some pancakes tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg I managed to not mess them up, so they tasted fine for the most part, but the recipe I was using's smallest measurements was for 6-8 pancakes, and that's too much for one person... I ate 4 though--and the first 3 were great! but the last one was lightly peppered with a dash of regret and also syrup

On 11/27/2017 at 6:57 AM, Raki said:

Cereal again. Easiest breakfast food on a school day.

very true. nice to see you again raki

I had pizza