Detective Conan World
yura.tsuki

Conan Contests?

Maybe we can have some Conan Contests? It could be like someone makes a good, interesting new case that members can solve to win...something? or maybe just solve for fun. Or we could have someone do puns like Agasa Hakase and whoever figures it out, figures it out.

Just a suggestion but i think we'll all find it fun. ^^

Question! If it's a pun, it's pretty hard if it's really Japanese-related especially if it's kanji-related. >.< So, how would it go, then?

Yeah. But it's kind of hard to make an English pun, though. It would take a lot of time to make it knowing that it might be something like a word that sounds the same but not the same in spelling like pail and pale. I wonder how the pun will go out. Dx

Yeah. But it's kind of hard to make an English pun, though. It would take a lot of time to make it knowing that it might be something like a word that sounds the same but not the same in spelling like pail and pale. I wonder how the pun will go out. Dx

my sister thought the same thing but i figured someone out there could make one up.

then, how about a person make up a fake case or whatever, giving some hints and details on a murder/kidnapping or whatever and we members try to solve it? i'm too dumb to make up one but i know there's smart people out there who can. :lol:;;

Yeah, good idea! A "mystery" case is better. Then again, I'm kind of no good in constructing sentences with enough details that can support and make the mystery "harder" or the opposite. An image would be sufficient but I think words are more challenging. XD Sounds exciting!

Let's just hope that someone will try to make a "case". xD

hmmm... i think it's hard to make a case.... hmmm... how about riddle or we solve the case on DC... just say it's episode but don't see it's answer just it's puzzle or case.. how is it? anyone agree??

No offense but I thought of that very bad idea. People these days don't have the conscious to not to cheat.

well,for starters,try to solve this "short case" i thinked of:

In a golf course,where conan,ran and kogouro coincidencelly(sori if wrong spelling!)played for entertainment.After conan and company went to have lunch,they found a man with a big backpack on his back lying on the golf course,dead.After inspector megure and his men investigated they were confused and thought:how did he die?.Conan went on an individual investigation(like always),then it striked him,he looked up to the sky and knew HOW did the man die.

Now,can you think like conan?.Solve this simple case and post it here.I will reply to you to say that you were wrong or right.

DEADLINE:after 15 members have replied to this post... :wink:

Oh,and the "clues" are in the case.C'mon don't be afraid to try,solve and think like conan!!!

lashedcheek,you are wrong sorry!

but for southpaw you are correct!!!

the contest is now over

how'd you know he wasn't struck by lightning while falling down? maybe that's why he wasn't able to open the parachute (kidding! biggrin.gif) good one, phantom thief wink.gif

omg, this is what i'm talking about!

the conan contests/whatever, should be like this. ^^

it was answered too quickly! TT^TT

anymore "cases" next?

yeah, post some more ^^

Well thanks lashedcheek :lol:

I also have another case but it was easy and my best friend made it.Oh,and it doesn't involve conan in it(very sorry!),anyways here it is:

In a town there are 2 barbers named Tim and John.Tim's hair is a very nice haircut while John's hair is the opposite.

Both barbers get money,but the other has a higher amount paid by his customers.Now who is the better barber?

Answer this question WITH an explanation on why he is the better barber

This "case" is pretty simple(u know why!).And now let's make the deadline a bit earlier

Deadline:After 5 members have replied to this post

Clue:your common sense ;)

I've heard this one before too...

John is the better barber... they have to cut each other's hair, so John is gonna be able to do a better job on Tim than Tim will on John

Hmm maybe there should be part of the website where its totally dedicated to solving mysteries that Maurice or one of the members make up the murders, problems robberies etc you get the point

yeah sorry had a complete overload there XD

i have one.

Conan, Ran and Kogoro went to Osaka but they got lost.

they stayed in a house and met five people :

1. Rika ----(her birthday is at 23rd December)
  2. Satoko- (her birthday is at 30th of March)
  3. Genji----(his birthday is at 1st of September)
  4. Yui ------(her birthday is at 25th of February)
  5. Satoshi (his birthday is at 16th December)

the next day, Rika was murdered and she is holding a glass of water. Conan went to a nearby lake and figured out the answer. that glass of water is a dying message from the victim. so, can you think who's the murder and what does the dying message mean?

Hint : Horoscope

I think it's Yui...

If you're gonna base it on horoscope then...

Rika -Capricorn

Satoko -Aries

Genji -Virgo

Yui -Pisces

Satoshi -Sagittarius

And Pisces symbolizes fish (i think)

And fish lives in water...

Hope i got right.... :)

I've never made one of these before, and I really wanted to try it out. Aoyama makes it look so easy but wow it's not. I don't know if it's easy or hard, but all the suspects are suspicious! Let me know what you guys think, and try and work out the guilty person! :D

~~~

On Friday the 7th of June, at 6:05 PM, Eliza Williams was found murdered in her livingroom. She was sprawled out, and a great struggle had taken place before she was stabbed 4 times by a knife from her own kitchen. Her friends found her, after opening the unlocked door, as they were to have a small get together that evening. Next to her body, she had managed to smear, in her own blood, a dying message.

Photo of the dying message:

bloodlyclue.png

Clutched in her other hand were 3 pearls from her necklace which seemed to have broken during the struggle. Next to her was a half ripped up photo of a couple, clearly in a romantic embrace. The woman in the photo is Ms. Williams.

In the kitchen, the victim had clearly been preparing a meal for her guests. She was in the middle of chopping carrots, which is where the knife originated. Next to that on the counter were 4 glasses, a pitcher with sangria and melting ice, a few half prepared dishes (cooked food, etc), 2 coffee cups half filled with now cold coffee, an half full bottle of milk, and other various kitchen things.

One of the friends who found her is the culprit. Who is it?

The friends are as follows:

Mitch Colbert

Emily Dixon

Luna Stuart

~~~

lol I edited one of the names, and realize I unconsciously made it into a Daily Show homage. Whoops?