Detective Conan World
conanshinichi

What's Your first Video Game console and Video Game

First platform was DS Lite and first game was New Super Mario Bros. For consoles, it would be Wii and Wii Sports.

DS is not a platform but a handheld :)

Console means everything including handhelds and platformers.

Handheld : Portable consoles

Platform : Consoles that require a tv to play and most of the time have better graphics than handhelds.

My first console was Nintendo DS Lite with the game Simpsons Video Game. It's a twelve and I was six then, which is a bit strange.

Technically wasn't my console nor video games but some of my earliest memories are playing Sonic and Bubsy the Bobcat on my sister's sega genesis. Then when I was four or five my first console was a handheld I shared my sister. It was a red gameboy advance. My sister got super mario bros and I got a barbie game and a finding nemo game haha. The first console I got that was all mine was my DS lite which I got in 1st grade I think. I think the first game I had for that was nintendogs and some crappy pet shop game. 

The first time i played a video game was on my older sister's Sega Genesis and the game was either Streets of Rage or Sonic the Hedgehog.

My first system was a Game Boy Advance but the first game i played on it was a Game Boy Color game called " Nicktoons Racing".

Before I was born my parents bought a SNES for my brothers. I remember playing on it with them. Not sure which was the first game. My parents also bought a Game Boy Pocket for each of us boys (my sister wasn't born at the time) sometime after my birth, each of us with a different game; my was a racing game, though I don't remember its name.

My first video game console was a Nintendo Entertainment System. I remember playing Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt the most, so I think those were the first games I played. They were on the same game cartridge since it was a Nintendo collection edition. I also remember playing The Legend of Zelda and Mickey Mouse on the Nintendo back in the day. After that, I discovered Gameboy, then I was literally obsessed with Kid Icarus and playing the pokemon games. After that was Nintendo 64, then came the Nintendo gamecube, and Dreamcast which I fell in love with instantly. (Ecco the dolphin was my most favorite game for Dreamcast.). I remember playing gameboy advance a few times before when I was small, but we had few games for that system, so all we played was Link to the past and Four seasons. (I think it was called.)

Anyways, Nintendo was my first game console, and my first game was Super Mario Bros. :P