Detective Conan World
conankoibito

Speaking japanese

Do you feel if you are speaking a japanese sentence,

YOUR VOICE IS CHANGING

Me,yes...I've been trying out how to be a Seiyuu,all the times..

And i realize how my voice acting very good at...

And I also mastered how Takayama-san song Boku ga iru(conan version) and truth..BY listening it..

Sometimes,Japanese can be more interesting,just by translating or Reading it by itself...RIGHT??

Although I understand some Japanese (thanks to subbed DC episodes...:) ), I don't speak Japanese.

...and Japanese is interesting, indeed, even just by translating it. :-D

I don't know why, but I prefer watching English-subbed episodes of animes rather that the English-dubbed versions.

• Upvote 1

Talking about remembering just by listening, I can remember most of the melody just by listening to it just once (its not uncommon for a music teacher like me...) but as for the lyrics, Im getting worse, day by day, especially when I understand the language more. (It sounds weird, but the more I know the language, the more I cant remember it easily...<_<)

However I do agree that Japanese language is a very special language. And I find Japanese language one of the most beautiful languages which Ive encountered. Thats why I want to learn it and its culture as well. The things that they teach the young japanese about community and love is really beautiful. The language tells it all - about respect, love and friendship, their quotes, their culture... :)

Talking about remembering just by listening, I can remember most of the melody just by listening to it just once (its not uncommon for a music teacher like me...) but as for the lyrics, Im getting worse, day by day, especially when I understand the language more. (It sounds weird, but the more I know the language, the more I cant remember it easily...<_<)

However I do agree that Japanese language is a very special language. And I find Japanese language one of the most beautiful languages which Ive encountered. Thats why I want to learn it and its culture as well. The things that they teach the young japanese about community and love is really beautiful. The language tells it all - about respect, love and friendship, their quotes, their culture... :)

Yeah,It was very very Special...We're both..Japanese is not only a joke but It can refresh your mind on learning it.

Well,When I hear a Japanese topic,I am happy..If i cry,If i here Japanese,I stop Crying..

Japanese is important to me..And it is part of my life now too!

And I also mastered how Takayama-san song Boku ga iru(conan version) and truth..BY listening it..

Sometimes,Japanese can be more interesting,just by translating or Reading it by itself...RIGHT??

Really? Cool! I learnt a lot of fast songs by listening to it, then I look up the lyrics just to polish it off.

That's how I learnt

This song.

And this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTEw1M-XNtQ

\

It's great to know that, I'm not the only one who sometimes does this. :D

Really? Cool! I learnt a lot of fast songs by listening to it, then I look up the lyrics just to polish it off.

That's how I learnt

This song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpdIYP5iXXI

And this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTEw1M-XNtQ

\

It's great to know that, I'm not the only one who sometimes does this. :D

Rondo <3 (Vampire Knight) XD

My voice gets very nasal in my case whenever I speak in Japanese, but I'm trying to get around that. I also feel that I sound like a Japanese schoolgirl whenever I talk, so I'm trying to work on the intonation as well. :/

Do you feel if you are speaking a japanese sentence,

YOUR VOICE IS CHANGING

Me,yes...I've been trying out how to be a Seiyuu,all the times..

And i realize how my voice acting very good at...

1000000000000% AGREE!!!