Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Manyfaces

Wishing There Was A Season Six!

Wishing there was a season 6 set right about now.

Hello fellow DC fans!

Was just messing around with Google and stumbled upon this here nice website/forum. Thought I'd register to show some support and to, of course, talk about DC.

I am 18 years young, and have been watching Case Closed since it aired on Adult Swim in 2004. Since then... I have bought all available season sets and movies; I've also have created a CC forum (only got 25 or so members before I deleted it) and have joined several too.

That about does it for my Introduction - hope to you'll around.

Welcome! I believe I have seen you from somewhere else, but I can't quite put my finger on it. What other forums do you frequently visit, or websites?^^ I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to DCW Manyfaces! :D

I really appreciate the support. As you can see, the site is rather new but we'll eventually get more people soon.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

I'm on FUNimation's board alot (under the same username), among few other boards.

Yea, I understand your dilemma: getting members to join and then post is one pain in the ass. I probably won't be the most active person on here (as FUNi's board is pretty much the best place for CC discussion), but I'll stop by every now and then to check up and browse the discussions... hopefully a few will pop up.

... But I wish you the best of luck. :D