Detective Conan World
Forever Lost

Detective Conan Fan Dub Project - Episode 507

@Hano WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE MAC SO MUCH?! XD Ohh... *jealous* I want sony vegas so freaking bad it's not even funny.. But it's kinda impossible so XD

@IdentityUnknown ....................................

@Aeyra Please try! The first time I tried out for stuff I sounded horrrriiible but apparently the person picking parts thought it was great... and for some odd reason still does. So you never know, you might be better than you think!

@Misaki-chan AH! Thank you for asking that, it'd be a good idea too, but if you don't want to, that's alright XD (But if you get the part you'll have to anyway so >.>'')

Cure-kun, tell me what exactly the problem is.. like when you press the button does something appear or is that not working? What are you using to make the stuff and so on and so forth... Does it not let you select the video? Or..?

Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief, You need a nickname >3> and basically you go to my original video and act like you're going to write a comment. Click inside the comment box and something should appear next to it saying "or Create a video response" It'll lead you to another page in which you'll want to select an already uploaded video, your audition, and it should go through.