Detective Conan World
conankoibito

What japanese level are you?

As For me I am in moderate LEVEL,I only know Basic Hiragana,Katakana and Kanji,I can make a simple or 2 sentence of it..

for achieving it on that level,I am also practicing tweeting Japanese in my Twitter and Blog Diary but I gladly say that some of the Kanji I knowned,are easy to write as I learned it...

As for some I actually i don't really know,I am translating it...But I suddenly remember it ofcourse..

But even that,Honestly,

Before i have a fake Japanese,but now I haven't...

i learned Japanese in my senior high school,...but know.....i forget it almost all............i feel a little bit dissappinted. :( because now i realize it that this language really nice :)

The only Japanese I know is the tidbits I learn from anime and one hiragana character. I feel I should know at least a bit more, considering I live with two fluent Japanese speakers, one having it their native language...

I memorize some simple words and phrases, and I can type some Japanese using the Romaji-->Kanji setting on my iPhone xD I can read some Japanese because a lot of the characters are the same as Chinese ones, but the kanji is in Traditional Chinese, so that makes things a lot more difficult -.- (I only know simplified Chinese)

I can watch an anime raw and understand 98% of what's going on and said. I can't read Japanese worth a lick, but I think I'll be studying my kanji cards and such this summer XD I speak random things in Japanese randomly, but I can't write it unless if it's in romaji. I had learned most of the hiragana for awhile but then.. failed.. >.>''

Me too. I would like to if I had the time and resources. I dont even know whether I had time to sleep... Now Im attending Kaoko chan's classes :P kekeke

Hopefully I can improve a little bit. :P

Oh yeah,I forgot...I am suggesting that here!

For those who want to study Japanese please go here::http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/891-japanese-classroom/

And the site too:http://japanese-ken.blogspot.com/

And join also the forum::http://japaneseken.freeforums.org

My father bought me a lot of things, so I have the resources to learn Japanese... I have a Japanese-English-Japanese dictionary, Kanji cards, a hiragana workbook someone gave me, Japanese for Dummies, and more. It's just sitting down and doing it that's the problem..

My father bought me a lot of things, so I have the resources to learn Japanese... I have a Japanese-English-Japanese dictionary, Kanji cards, a hiragana workbook someone gave me, Japanese for Dummies, and more. It's just sitting down and doing it that's the problem..

Wow,so many JAPANESE STUDY STUFFs。。。

Oh I miss my Dictionaries...

Beginner to Moderate.

I would say around JLPT 4

Know Hiragana

Katakana

More than 50 Kanji

I can translate a manga with the use of a dictionary substantionally but still.

Need to take the JLPT test soon just to make sure.

Beginner to Moderate.

I would say around JLPT 4

Know Hiragana

Katakana

More than 50 Kanji

I can translate a manga with the use of a dictionary substantionally but still.

Need to take the JLPT test soon just to make sure.

すごい!!!!!

(Sugoi= Amazing)

Well what i have to do next is more Kanji and learn words in Hiragana form.

Ive memorized Grammar simply from reading a Japanese gramamr PDF i downloaded online. Taught me a lot. If people want it than ill put it up.

Well what i have to do next is more Kanji and learn words in Hiragana form.

Ive memorized Grammar simply from reading a Japanese gramamr PDF i downloaded online. Taught me a lot. If people want it than ill put it up.

In moderate level too..It thought me to study Japanese more!

I know most hiragana, a bit of katakana and an even smaller amount of kanji (things like colours, some numbers, character's names..). I learnt quite a lot of it from anime/manga, 'sugoi' 'jiken' jikan' and 'oi oi' come to mind...

Also, @Cheesus: Could you put up the PDF please? :lol:

Somebody,begs for a dictionary HELP HERgreedy.gif!!

kiddingembarrassed.gif..

すごい!!!!!

(Sugoi= Amazing)

*coughs* conankoibito...what did I say about double posting? Use the multi quote button and then press the large "Reply" button at the bottom to include multiple quotes from others.