Detective Conan World

Welcome to DCW! It's extraordinarily fun, but just a note, most members here are crazy. Maurice is the founder of this site, and he is a guy. We have three mods here as well.

Currently (at date of post), the member with the second largest amount of posts in Mohorovicic. He is known for changing his username frequently. The two most popular names so far have been Mohorovicic and xXLeration. He has a changing sig and avatar, so no, your computer is not going crazy. He changes his member title as well. Recently, he decided to leave due to real life getting in the way. We all hope he comes back some day. Do forgive a few of us members for being slightly depressed in this period of time.

Officer Kaoko is another member you want to know. Her current member title is DCW's Best Dancer. She has an excellent reputation.

Let's see, we also have Aeyra, real name Amy Z. She's a math freak (yes, she does admit this), and is probably DCW's best source for anything to do with numbers. She constantly harasses Mohorovicic for changing his username so frequently.

Akakata, formerly known as Chelseaj500. What to say about her? She has an...interesting laugh, one that imitates Akako. She also writes fanfiction. She is the author of Into the World of Detective Conan, which some of you may have heard of.

Detective Kudo is probably the most experienced out of all of us with deductions, as he has made absolutely superb ones. If you've got any riddles or mysteries you want to test, he's the guy you go to.

Then there's me. I've made the record for quickest to reach 500 posts...and 1000...and 2000...and 3000...and 4000... I write Fanfiction as tonsostuff. I have the most posts in the forum and am one of the more active members online. My identity is, as you may have already guessed, unknown.

Misaki-chan is one of our quickest and most frequent posters here, though a few newer members are catching up. We’ve really had quite a flood of them recently...not that that’s a bad thing.

There are a lot of other people that you might like to meet:

-Stradivarius

-Meitantei Holmes

-Xevar

-Sayomi

-Cammy3131

-crimsonsynchro

-Chekhov (mod)

-Southpaw (mod)

-CarpetCrawler (mod)

-karan

-Savior

-Kid the Phantom Thief

...amongst many others. Everybody from DCW hopes you have fun!

Other VERY Important Info:

Member TItle:

0 posts --> Newbie

5 posts --> Member

30+ posts --> Advanced Member

500+ posts --> Whatever you want (as long as it's appropriate). As you see, a lot of us have things like "DCW's Best..." "DCW's..." etc.

500 posts may seem like a lot, but if you put time and effort into it, you can get there really quickly (I'm a prime example of that, got there in, um, 4 days).

Reputation is a representation of how popular the member is (or sometimes, how good their posts are). As Mohorovicic says,

To give someone a rep, click the green + at the bottom-right of their post. You can only rep 5 times a day, only rep a post once, can't rep yourself, etc.

Hey, I'll give ya one of my other welcome's: ;)

Hello!! 059.gif

Welcome to DCW!! I'm Go- Ouch!! 047352f3.gif Mom... th_090_.gif

Anyway,04a97f13.gif we're CR4ZY 4ND 1NZ4N3 H3R3!! punchp1.gif63d4808b.gif4412144b.gif <-- Yup, just like that! So don't mind us..

So, if you're bored, or if there's anything bothering you, just talk to me!! th_059_.gif I'll be glad to listen to anything 70bff581.gif, except if it's about racism.. 023.gif Yeah, I'm an anti racist.. ac0d5cff.gif Known to have gotten into several arguments about that..

I can also spam your profile, if you want to!! sillyp1.gif Though you probably won't like that.. 1b38f9e2.gif

That's it! See ya! 967339c1.gif Have fun!

[NOTE] I'm not trying to scare you away.. 4412144b.gif

HI!!! WELCOME!! *GIVES COOKIES and A HUG*!

>>Im KKLT(Short for Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief) NICE TO MEET YOU! :mrgreen:

Im See that Our most BELOVED Pyre-chan had arrived and gave you a LONG AND TRECHEROUS INTRO POST already!!! kekeke B) B)

If Theres something You need to know about me --> MK is my TWIN and DS is currently my NEMESIS in the GAMES SECTION. Who are they??? Well, its for you to find out kekeke :P

MK is currently DCW's GAME MASTER :twisted: and DS is now (like ME) a HOGGER of the GAMES FORUM o.O They are EVIL so you have to becareful of them. Oh yea... BEWARE OF MISAKI-CHAN's HUGOFDEATH!!! Her hugs are SOOO dangerous you'll die of EXTREME HAPPINESS! :grin:

If you ever encounter her... you'll have to have some of my revival cookies! *GIVES COOKIES*

OH yea... one more thing, as you can see, IM DCW's GREATEST MAGICIAN AND RIDDLER! *looks at member title* <---- DO GO AND TRY OUT THE RIDDLES, QUIZES, BRAINTEASERS AND PSYCHOLOGICAL QUESTIONS in our GAMES FORUM!!! :mrgreen:

Last but not the least... WELCOME TO DCW! *POPS POPPERS!!!!*** :wink:

KKLT and friends WELCOME YOU!!! XD

*Note to self: Need to learn how to use Onions XD*

Hey, I'll give ya one of my other welcome's: ;)

Hello!! 059.gif

Welcome to DCW!! I'm Go- Ouch!! 047352f3.gif Mom... th_090_.gif

Anyway,04a97f13.gif we're CR4ZY 4ND 1NZ4N3 H3R3!! punchp1.gif63d4808b.gif4412144b.gif <-- Yup, just like that! So don't mind us..

So, if you're bored, or if there's anything bothering you, just talk to me!! th_059_.gif I'll be glad to listen to anything 70bff581.gif, except if it's about racism.. 023.gif Yeah, I'm an anti racist.. ac0d5cff.gif Known to have gotten into several arguments about that..

I can also spam your profile, if you want to!! sillyp1.gif Though you probably won't like that.. 1b38f9e2.gif

That's it! See ya! 967339c1.gif Have fun!

[NOTE] I'm not trying to scare you away.. 4412144b.gif

Kaito-kun... *gives hamburger, gives bandages*th_109_.gif

Anyway.... welcome to DCW! It's really fun here you see!!

nicknames... come to me!!! are you a fan of InuYasha?

Kaito-kun... *gives hamburger, gives bandages*th_109_.gif

Anyway.... welcome to DCW! It's really fun here you see!!

nicknames... come to me!!! are you a fan of InuYasha?

Ahaha.. Sorry Mabel.. 875328cc.gif But thanks for the bandages and the hamburger!! d5f02ecd.gif *eats hamburger* I'm so lucky~! th_091_-1.gif

Ahaha.. Sorry Mabel.. 875328cc.gif But thanks for the bandages and the hamburger!! d5f02ecd.gif *eats hamburger* I'm so lucky~! th_091_-1.gif

1b38f9e2.gif you won't be that lucky if i get caught by the police...th_107_.gif

Eeh? Why?? d582d79f.gif I just tried to protect you~! 0eeeff42.gif Don't leave me Mabel-chan!! th_001_-v2.gif UH?! I called you CHAN!! th_118_.gif

AHHH!!! 3c68bb64.gif4519626a.gif

Don't leave me Mabel-chan!! UH?! I called you CHAN!!

*crashes into wall... K.O.*

*opens eyes in hospital* *looks around* *Kaito-kun...

somehow is also in hospital... probably they didn't know he is Kid...*