Detective Conan World
Maurice

What is this sub-forum for?

Here at DCW, we value contributions from the community. If you happen to know some breaking news about Detective Conan or would simply like to raise an interesting discussion about some subject related to DC (for example: "What I think of the newly released Movie 13", ...), then simply post here and if the post is approved, it will be moved to "News & Updates" and will thus be featured on the homepage under "Latest News".

Please note the following rules when posting news items:

- English only! And please, do apply proper writing styles do your post. Do not write like this: "mann, de la7e3t DC mooviee wazz suppar l337!"

- Make sure the title is not too general or broad or it might confuse first-time visitors and/or be misleading in general.

- You're free to "prettyfy" your post :) (e.g. colors, paragraphs, images, bolded words, underlines, etc...)

That's it for now but there might be more to this list later on.

Finally, I invite all of you who aspire to become reporters or journalists to give it a shot as this could be both fun and good practice. ^_^

Thank you for your contributions! They're always greatly appreciated!

Ah and remember to have fun doing this. ^^

• Upvote 4

Question! Is it possible to add "reviews" about that certain episode, movie, or OVA?

(I'll submit one later if I can get a reply. If none, I'll immediately post it here and see if it is fine.)

how can i start watching movies???

wrong thread to be addressing this issue... and anyway, it's already been addressed elsewhere on the forums and on the site as a whole

I have an suggestion... because we can't delete our own post... there were times that I accidentally doubled my posts I can't delete it, I should have to message to the staffs just to delete it... so can you put any icons or something bla... bla... bla... so that we can delete our own post (I mean the post posted by myself)...

I have an suggestion... because we can't delete our own post... there were times that I accidentally doubled my posts I can't delete it, I should have to message to the staffs just to delete it... so can you put any icons or something bla... bla... bla... so that we can delete our own post (I mean the post posted by myself)...

I totally agree. Today I accidentally made a quadruple post.

I agree with you but maybe we can delete topics we started as well because I use several different forums and on 2 of them in the introduce myself section, I've double posted because my computer went funny and I clicked the post button twice.

I agree with you but maybe we can delete topics we started as well because I use several different forums and on 2 of them in the introduce myself section, I've double posted because my computer went funny and I clicked the post button twice.

For that specific case, I'd prefer we not have the ability to delete topics ourselves (that would be rather troubling at times) but simply inform a mod that we need the topic locked or deleted.

For that specific case, I'd prefer we not have the ability to delete topics ourselves (that would be rather troubling at times) but simply inform a mod that we need the topic locked or deleted.

Isn't the ability to delete our own topics the same power, just stronger, then the ability to delete our own posts?

Isn't the ability to delete our own topics the same power, just stronger, then the ability to delete our own posts?

Pretty much. But topics are larger and they affect a lot more people. Really, I'd say it depends on the situation. My problem would be if someone went and deleted a topic that a lot of people wanted to post on.