Detective Conan World

hmm actually in a more recent interview Gosho suggested that Yukiko isn't the second sister,but Sera's mom is probably one of the sister.

Even if it was Sera's mom and not Kaito's, I feel like we have way too many sibling connections but not a single cousin. Therefore I feel like we must see such a connection soon... It would be quite interesting if the Sera siblings or Kaito were Kudo's cousins... I can already imagine all the funny childhood stories :rolleyes:

but as I said Gosho confirmed Yukiko isn't one of the sister,so Sera's mom is the sister of someone else,excluding Yukiko.

Maybe Elena Miyano is the other sister So sera&Elena are the mothers-sisters

Maybe Elena Miyano is the other sister So sera&Elena are the mothers-sisters

Many people think the same,but personally I don't like it.That would mean Akai and Akemi were cousins...

I prefer the theory about Amuro's mom and Sera's mother being sisters.

Maybe Elena Miyano is the other sister So sera&Elena are the mothers-sisters   Many people think the same,but personally I don't like it.That would mean Akai and Akemi were cousins... I prefer the theory about Amuro's mom and Sera's mother being sisters.

Why?

@Cocoa:LOL don't worry about that,it happens to me all the time^^

concerning your theory I agree it's realistic and I don't see many things that would go against it.But it's hard for me to imagine that Akai doesn't know her mother had a sister,same thing for Akemi.And also that would come out of nowhere,and I don't like that.But I agree with you it's very possible.

Some reports regarding Let's Talk with Aoyama-sensei Day 2015: https://twitter.com/sksnkmn

A few translations by Fuji:

• The reason Yuusaku didn't go to the Macademy Awards himself is because he and Akai have roughly the same height.
  • What's the reason that the boss' phone number (it says phone number, btw) has the area code of Kurayoshi? -> It's just coincidence.
  • Apparently Gosho did some shooting in Hawaii.
  • Gin chose his car (Or Gosho chose Gin's car, I guess), cause it's cool.
  • When's Haibara's bday? --> undecided
  • Why does Akai always wear a knitted hat? --> Probably cause he likes it
  • Conan or Kid - which one do you like better? --> I like them both the same.
  • In Countdown, we didn't get to see 10-years-into-the-future Ran. Will we get the opportunity to see that some time? --> You will~
  • Who pays Heiji and Kazuha's plane tickets? --> His mom
  • Which of Conan's movements are impossible? --> All of them.
  • How old are Satou/Miyamoto/Shiratori? --> I imagine them to be 28
  • Which cosplay would you like to try out? --> The flashy guy in white 
  • Upvote 5

In Countdown, we didn't get to see 10-years-into-the-future Ran. Will we get the opportunity to see that some time? --> You will~

omg im so happy someone asked this!! i was soo pissed when they only showed Sonoko and not Ran >.< 

although we do see her older version in OVA 9 but she didn't look much different 

omg im so happy someone asked this!! i was soo pissed when they only showed Sonoko and not Ran >.< 

although we do see her older version in OVA 9 but she didn't look much different 

I think the animators took liberties with that design, since OVA 9 Sonoko looked completely different from movie 5 Sonoko, if I recall.  Gosho probably has his own unique design he'll use when the time calls for it.

Some reports regarding Let's Talk with Aoyama-sensei Day 2015: https://twitter.com/sksnkmn

I’m reading it so I may as well translate what I see.

・キック力増強シューズでダイヤルがタッチになったのは→タッチは間違い

Why did Conan’s shooting shoes go from having a dial to being touch? The touch is a mistake. — I think I kind of remember this, that in older episodes Conan did a circular motion like in very old phones to activate it, and then later on just touching it was enough.

・空港の絵で大変だったとこ→マーク(鳥取のT)

A hard part of the airport picture? The mark. — Don’t know what’s this about.

・コナンを通して子ども達に感じてほしいもの→夢をもって諦めない

What do you want Conan to transmit to kids? To have dreams and not give up.

because he and Akai have roughly the same height.

I wanted to mention that the “roughly” isn’t there in the Japanese, just says they’re the same.

Stuff I didn’t try to translate because it’s harder:

・緋色シリーズで赤井横顔で目が変更されたのは→屋根が開いてからパッとあけた(目)方がいいかな〜と(急カーブのとき赤井さんは頭を打っている)

・鈴木財閥で変更がいろいろあった件→園子は次郎吉の姪(こっそり変えた)

Two not translated that seem even more pointless than the others:

・先生の自画像→ナス(阿部ゆたかさんが描いた)

・佐藤のことを先生「うるさいでしょコイツwwキャーとか言うww」

• Upvote 4

More from Fujiwara:

From https://twitter.com/mabest22

• How exactly are Jirokichi and Sonoko related? --> She's his niece.
  • Where will Heiji confess? --> Gosho: I don't know yet. Is the Tsuutenkaku not good enough? Fan: If it's gonna be abroad, how about Australia? Miyamura lives there after all... Gosho: Ah, Miyamura, I see. Well, you'l find out~
  • In December, Gosho was hospitalized for 2 weeks. (Due to this there will apparently be a 2-week break after the Kawanakajima case.)

From https://twitter.com/aptx0915

• It's a good idea to take a closer look at Detective Date's notebook.
  • Upvote 3