Detective Conan World
CloverKite

Hello hello!

Hey,

I was told I should come here and introduce myself, so here I am!

This is my first day on the forums, so I'll tell you a bit about myself:

I am an artist, writer, cosplayer, and collector of large gems! ;D

Other things I like to do is watch anime, sculpt, read, play video/computer games, roleplay, hang with friends and be lazy- I'm pretty easy going ~

I've loved Detective Conan for a long time now, so it's awesome to find so many other fans gathered in one place =D

Anyway, I know it's not much, but I will be posting more about myself in the future- as well as art and other Conan-related projects! Good to meet you all! ~ <3

Hi, welcome to DCW!059.gif

Enjoy your stay while at it!th_113_.gif

People call me Cure-kun, because my user name is painful to write...th_090_.gif

There are lots of people to meet and lots of people to talk to. th_101_.gif

We have all sorts of things and you will see what I mean. 70bff581.gif

*Ahem* 037.gif

Administrator and Moderators

I don’t know much about them but here is what you need to know. 04a97f13.gif

All of them are very friendly and cool! They are all awesome! 088.gif

-Maurice is the Administrator and the creator of the website! th_113_.gif

-CarpetCrawler is one of the three moderators. He manages the DCW’s facebook account with Maurice. 014.gif

-Chekhov MacGuffin is one of the three moderators. Chekhov is the scholar of all things Conan, who know everything about Detective Conan. 014.gif

-SouthPaw is one of the three moderators. I don’t know much about her. I don’t know if I have met her;; efb50fe2.gif

IdentityUnknown

She is one of the most mysterious and popular member in DCW. 04a97f13.gif

She is not dangerous, just mysterious. efb50fe2.gif

I guess this quote perfectly fits her well. 014.gif

“A secret makes a woman, a woman.” -Vermouth

Aeyra

She is very friendly. th_059_.gif

She posts a lot of her fan fictions and her drawings. th_101_.gif

Her FanFics are very fun to read, and she draws very well too! 088.gif

She is very good at Math as well d5f02ecd.gif.

Misaki-chan

One of the friendliest member who gives hugs and cyber treats to anyone! th_059_.gif

Prepare to get hugged when you see her! th_053_XD.gif

Akakata

Her name changed. efb50fe2.gif

It used to be Chelseaj500, but she chose to change it. 04a97f13.gif

So when you see Chelsea, Cheleaj500. CJ-chan, etc, it is her. 044.gif

She is very fun member. She laughs a lot, so you should get used to that as well!! 70bff581.gif

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

That is common for her to say. 026.gif

She is best described as the most insane person, or the craziest person, but she prefers insane to describe her. 014.gif

Her stories are fun as well. 088.gif

Detective Kudo

The deduction maniac! He is very good as deductions. 088.gif

I get jealous, 3c68bb64.gif but at the same time I admire him and his deductions. d5f02ecd.gif

Forever Lost

She is an awesome member to meet. 088.gif

Her personalities are awesome and she is fun to talk to as well. th_053_XD.gif

There are so many awesome members here to meet: 014.gif

-Officer Kaoko

-Meitantei Holmes

-Sayomi

-Kiel

-Rum

-Lady Irene Adler

-Kid the Phantom Thief

-Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief

-Detective shin

-Meitantei Kiddo

-xXEdogawa-KunXx

and many more! th_101_.gif

There is another awesome member who is too busy to get on DCW anymore. d33561e9.gif

Mohorovicic

He is one of the most popular members in DCW. th_113_.gif

He was fun and he was like a brother to me, even though we barely talked to each other. efb50fe2.gif

He said he will visit someday. d5f02ecd.gif

Very Important Information from IdentityUnknown: 037.gif

Member TItle:

0 posts --> Newbie

5 posts --> Member

30+ posts --> Advanced Member

500+ posts --> Whatever you want (as long as it's appropriate). As you see, a lot of us have things like "DCW's Best..." "DCW's..." etc.

500 posts may seem like a lot, but if you put time and effort into it, you can get there really quickly (I'm a prime example of that, got there in, um, 4 days).

Reputation is a representation of how popular the member is (or sometimes, how good their posts are). As Mohorovicic says,

To give someone a rep, click the green + at the bottom-right of their post. You can only rep 5 times a day, only rep a post once, can't rep yourself, etc.

Hello~! I'm Misaki-chan, DCW's Biggest Hugger! It's very nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your time here on DCW~! :) *hugs*

Cure-kun, what an interesting way to give info to the new members... By the way CloverKite, the things he uses in his post above are called onions. If you want to use them or whatnot, check out the Onion Club, located in the Chatroom Forum.

Hey,

I was told I should come here and introduce myself, so here I am!

This is my first day on the forums, so I'll tell you a bit about myself:

I am an artist, writer, cosplayer, and collector of large gems! ;D

Other things I like to do is watch anime, sculpt, read, play video/computer games, roleplay, hang with friends and be lazy- I'm pretty easy going ~

I've loved Detective Conan for a long time now, so it's awesome to find so many other fans gathered in one place =D

Anyway, I know it's not much, but I will be posting more about myself in the future- as well as art and other Conan-related projects! Good to meet you all! ~ <3

Welcome to DCW!!! You'll like it, for sure!!!

Note: Are u a Kaitou Kiddo's fan??? I'm a fan of him!!!

HI! Im KKLT Short for Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief.

ALthough MK is holding the DCW's Game Master now, IM One of the main hoggers in the game section XD. 8-) BTW, MK is my twin bro~~~ kekeke.

Oh yea~~ You have to be careful of various people over here... The people here are insane(IM ONE OF THEM KEKEKE :twisted: ). You have to becareful 'cuz they might try to eat you up!

sidenote: BECAREFUL OF MISA-CHAN's HUG OF DEATH! :-o :-o :-o

HI! Im KKLT Short for Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief.

ALthough MK is holding the DCW's Game Master now, IM One of the main hoggers in the game section XD. 8-) BTW, MK is my twin bro~~~ kekeke.

Oh yea~~ You have to be careful of various people over here... The people here are insane(IM ONE OF THEM KEKEKE :twisted: ). You have to becareful 'cuz they might try to eat you up!

sidenote: BECAREFUL OF MISA-CHAN's HUG OF DEATH! :-o :-o :-o

Meitantei Kiddo is your twin bro??? *shock*

Hi ^.^ My name is Sayomi, and I'm just your average Asian girl. I play the clarinet and piano and sing a bit :3 As my signature states, I am a music nerd xD I was the music master of DCW but now, I'm DCW's Juliet. Yes, there is a Romeo on here too, and he doesn't come online as often anymore D:< But if you look around a bit, you'll find him. 

Anyway, it's really addicting on here, so I hope you join in and post a lot like some of the new-ish members! (Jeesh, they're on, like, posting stimulants or something O___o) Have fun! 

Hi ^.^ My name is Sayomi, and I'm just your average Asian girl. I play the clarinet and piano and sing a bit :3 As my signature states, I am a music nerd xD I was the music master of DCW but now, I'm DCW's Juliet. Yes, there is a Romeo on here too, and he doesn't come online as often anymore D:< But if you look around a bit, you'll find him. 

Anyway, it's really addicting on here, so I hope you join in and post a lot like some of the new-ish members! (Jeesh, they're on, like, posting stimulants or something O___o) Have fun! 

Hi, I'm Tsukiko! Welcome to DCW. I hope you enjoy your time here! BTW if you want to post much and quickly go to Games forum. There is almost at least one or two member to chat with.

YAY CLOVERKITE. I'm so glad that you're here. :D

Me too! Took us long enough to find this magical place where we can happily frolic amongst our own kind! =D

Hello!!Welcome to DCW :)

Thank you very much! =D <3

Welcome to DCW!!! You'll like it, for sure!!!Note: Are u a Kaitou Kiddo's fan??? I'm a fan of him!!!

I am, for sure! Kaitou Kid is amazing <3 I'm even working on a cosplay of him ;D

HI! Im KKLT Short for Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief.ALthough MK is holding the DCW's Game Master now, IM One of the main hoggers in the game section XD. 8-) BTW, MK is my twin bro~~~ kekeke.Oh yea~~ You have to be careful of various people over here... The people here are insane(IM ONE OF THEM KEKEKE :twisted: ). You have to becareful 'cuz they might try to eat you up! sidenote: BECAREFUL OF MISA-CHAN's HUG OF DEATH! :-o :-o :-o

Haha... well good news, another lunatic has joined the asylum ;D

Thanks for the welcome!

PS: I taste best with ketchup.

Hi ^.^ My name is Sayomi, and I'm just your average Asian girl. I play the clarinet and piano and sing a bit :3 As my signature states, I am a music nerd xD I was the music master of DCW but now, I'm DCW's Juliet. Yes, there is a Romeo on here too, and he doesn't come online as often anymore D:< But if you look around a bit, you'll find him. Anyway, it's really addicting on here, so I hope you join in and post a lot like some of the new-ish members! (Jeesh, they're on, like, posting stimulants or something O___o) Have fun! 

I love music, so that's pretty awesome! I have a working replica of the Ocarina of Time from Zelda that I play sometimes, and I sing a bit too! I only wish I could play the piano o-o;

And lol, thanks! I will probably be posting more soon... =D

Meitantei Kiddo is your twin bro??? *shock*

Kekeke~ Self declared.

Me too! Took us long enough to find this magical place where we can happily frolic amongst our own kind! =D

Thank you very much! =D <3

I am, for sure! Kaitou Kid is amazing <3 I'm even working on a cosplay of him ;D

Haha... well good news, another lunatic has joined the asylum ;D

Thanks for the welcome!

PS: I taste best with ketchup.

I love music, so that's pretty awesome! I have a working replica of the Ocarina of Time from Zelda that I play sometimes, and I sing a bit too! I only wish I could play the piano o-o;

And lol, thanks! I will probably be posting more soon... =D

Im sure we can find another sauce or topping that will go well with YOU! Kekeke...

:cool:

Looks like we got another one in the Kaitou Kid Fan Club B)

Hi, I'm Tsukiko! Welcome to DCW. I hope you enjoy your time here! BTW if you want to post much and quickly go to Games forum. There is almost at least one or two member to chat with.

Hey, good to meet you! And thanks for the welcome and the tip! =D

Im sure we can find another sauce or topping that will go well with YOU! Kekeke... :cool:

Looks like we got another one in the Kaitou Kid Fan Club B)

Haha! XD

Yes, for certain! He is pretty much amazing ;3 <3 <3

Welcome to DCW... Clover-kun/chan...

*moans* Sorry... every time I see a new member i

remember Moho..... Nicknames... that's my job....

Can we call you Clover-kun/chan? (Female=chan, male=kun)

*gives cookies to Clover-chan/kun*

Welcome to DCW... Clover-kun/chan...

*moans* Sorry... every time I see a new member i

remember Moho..... Nicknames... that's my job....

Can we call you Clover-kun/chan? (Female=chan, male=kun)

*gives cookies to Clover-chan/kun*

*gives my cookies to Clover-chan too XD

btw... whats My nickname? o.O How come I never got one? o.O XD