Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Live-Action Detective Conan Series Has Been Green-Lit

Check this: this is interesting

They will add Heiji and some Manga cases, what is even more interesting is Gosho's comments

That's cool! heiji would be there hahahaha... interesting...

anyways..

does who of you who are asking why there is a live action series... it is because almost the live actions of DC hit in japan.. they wouldn't make a live action series who isn't popular right.. (that's what I only think O.O)

So we know that

LIVE ACTION 1 was released in October 2006

LIVE ACTION 2 was released in December 2007

LIVE ACTION 3 was released in April 2011

but this time,

LIVE ACTION 4 will be released in July 2011

This website requires log in to read. (and you need Korean SSN to sign up.)

http://cafe.daum.net/detectiveconan

Since you cant see it.. here is the pic.

3FHZ4ZCC3O_conan-serie-tv.jpg

note: this is written by cure kun and not by me . all credit goes to cure kun

Ofcourse in JAPAN first before it comes to other country 'kay?!

Japan airing at July 7...dunno to other countries,it will took hundred of years :P

,But in internet,I'm sure,it will be uploaded...I wish dctp would sub them...T.T

,Nour...because Oguri and Kurokawa are old ^^, don't worry,the new Shinichi and Ran,are good,specially in romance! Even...Shinichi and Ran are not that 'lovey-dovey'..

Ofcourse in JAPAN first before it comes to other country 'kay?!

Japan airing at July 7...dunno to other countries,it will took hundred of years :P

,But in internet,I'm sure,it will be uploaded...I wish dctp would sub them...T.T

,Nour...because Oguri and Kurokawa are old ^^, don't worry,the new Shinichi and Ran,are good,specially in romance! Even...Shinichi and Ran are not that 'lovey-dovey'..

I don't feel the connection of those two... but then maybe in the series they will improve... *waiting for July 7*

ShinRan in Live Action series are way too close in relationship.

They should fight more often something like in Episode 1/Chapter 1 or Magic file 2...

that would make much more sense.

@ Cure i agree, and so does Gosho, i don't mind Shinran just not all the time (their relationship hadn't grown that far). i wonder will Shinichi's parents show up?

@Rum i was thinking about that as well

remember this will be a series this time and not an LA 4

Alright. I'm not so sure why (most) everyone is bagging on the live action movies. Sure, the acting is awkward, but I see that in a lot of Japanese live-action movies (like Death Note and such). I think that's the best they can do acting-wise.

My only objection is that Ran and Shinichi are too close. I mean, the most fun part of being an otaku is wondering how Character A and Character B come together. That leaves it up to our imagination. They're supposed to fight so you can say: "You idiot! Don't say that! If I were you..." But the producers of this show make it too easy for the characters.

But I think the plots of the first two live-action movies (I haven't seen the third) were pretty decent. "A good conversational piece," as my favorite character Haibara Ai would say.

DC animation is very famous and so this makes us fell that Live action is not famous coz not so many fans are watching them but it is also famous but not like the animated one there fore u think its popular and point that their is not so good especially with shinichi and ran being being close to each other

The first episode of the drama series is now online, but without subtitles. I don't know if any team will do it.

An episode is 30 minutes-long and, if what I've read is correct, the drama will probably last for 10 episodes (unless the channel asks for more).

For those who have seen it, what did you think of it ? Me, I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping for something more like the previous TV Special, but it's not. It's not as well directed either, and I really felt it was a low-budget series.

But the actors are good and the story seems faithful to the spirit of the manga. Well, except for the "white rooms" part which is totally weird.

I wonder who is HEIJI???

He doesn't appear in the first episode, and he doesn't seem to appear in the second either.

The characters who appear in the first episode are:

Shinichi, Ran, Kogoro, Sato and Takagi.

who plays conan

The series is happening three months before Shinichi becomes Conan. The cast is the same than during the third TV Special, with Junpei Mizobata playing Shinichi. And he's great in the role (he's clearly inspired by the Shinichi of the anime), far better than Shun Oguri was during his time in the title role.

The series is happening three months before Shinichi becomes Conan. The cast is the same than during the third TV Special, with Junpei Mizobata playing Shinichi. And he's great in the role (he's clearly inspired by the Shinichi of the anime), far better than Shun Oguri was during his time in the title role.

okay so the show is not called detective conan then rite?

okay so the show is not called detective conan then rite?

The series is called "Detective Conan: Challenge Letter to Shinichi Kudo" (Meitantei Conan: Kudo Shinichi e no chousenjou), like the first and the third TV Special.

In the main story, Shinichi, Ran and Kogoro awake in an unknown place. They are defied by a mysterious opponent who sends them a letter asking Shinichi to remember various cases he solved in the past (the "cases of the week"). If Shinichi can remember a specific element linked to that case and write it into a console, he opens the door of the room they are currently in and they can proceed further into the next room where a similar challenge awaits him.

The concept of the series is kinda weird, but the various cases seem interesting enough.

The series is called "Detective Conan: Challenge Letter to Shinichi Kudo" (Meitantei Conan: Kudo Shinichi e no chousenjou), like the first and the third drama.

In the main story, Shinichi, Ran and Kogoro awake in an unknown place. They are defied by a mysterious opponent who sends them a letter asking Shinichi to remember various cases he solved in the past (the "cases of the week"). If Shinichi can remember a specific element linked to that case and write it into a console, he opens the door of the room they are currently in and they can proceed further into the next room where a similar challenge awaits him.

The concept of the series is kinda weird, but the various cases seem interesting enough.

ya it sounds okay but a little confusing

but i always wanted 2 noe how shinichi and ran were be4 conan so now i get 2 noe

but i always wanted 2 noe how shinichi and ran were be4 conan so now i get 2 noe

Sorry, but the english is not my main language, so if you write in SMS language, I will have some difficulty to understand.

What is "2 noe" ?