Detective Conan World
ndlwry1412

Eri or Yukiko?

109 members have voted

1. 1. Who's better?

• Eri Kisaki
    • Yukiko Kudo

That topic is about who would you vote for to become Miss Teitan, right? So it has a specified time in their lives (10 years ago). While this topic is generally about who do you like more as a character.

Back to the topic:

Well, I guess this is an interesting one. I've never thought about who do I like more from those two.

If we look by seriousness and maturity, I think that Eri prevails (except for her weak spot tho, and that would be Kogoro). Her job is to defend people at court and, many times before, we've witnessed her participating in solving the crimes. While on the other side, Yukiko is more cheerful and easy-going. I guess that she used to be an actor fits her personality. We've witnessed her at the crime scenes as well, tho more than trying to solve it herself, she was trying to get an answer from Shinichi. And of course, after that, her "deduction show". I guess at this point, I can tell that they're opposites from each-other. One has, what other doesn't. While one makes you laugh and relax, the other one makes you intrigued and fascinated. Of course, I don't say that the roles can change, it's just how it usually is.

I guess I like both. I thought that thinking about it will lead me anywhere, but it didn't. I still can't decide. I like both of their personalities and they're both beauties. But, maybe my post will help someone else realize who does he/she like more.

I choose Yukiko because of the scene when she sprayed Conan with a water pistol, their expressions were priceless and because I like her personality better.

based on beauty and brains, i think Yukiko and Eri both win in that category for me.

but when it comes to personality i think Eri has a funny personality especially when shes having an LQ with Kogoro. :D

although Yukiko is so carefree and nice