Detective Conan World
ndlwry1412

What do you think is the best ending to DC?

Lol there is not an unlimited supply of APTX4869 you know :P

How did you know that there is no unlimited supplies of APTX4869?

Are you the B.O. boss?

Kaitou Kid is my accomplice we will reproduce some more APTX4869 and will give to Gin

How did you know that there is no unlimited supplies of APTX4869?

Are you the B.O. boss?

Kaitou Kid is my accomplice we will reproduce some more APTX4869 and will give to Gin

KKLT cannot be the BO boss because I am. icon_twisted.gif

Overall, weird discussion tho. mellow.gif

It goes on and on... it won't end... at some point though, Haibara will somehow create the real antidote to the APTX 4869 and shinichi will return to his orginal form while Haibara chose to be a kid coz she was still in danger... and so,they will change the title(Detective Shinichi...ehh???)

He will continue solve crime and track down the BO... and Kogoro will be broke again and he finds another job instead(ex.business or something...a car rental maybe or he will become a yoko okino fans club president...or he might choose to be a commercial model for sleeping pills)...Ran will remain suspicious to shinichi because of the untimely disappearance of conan without knowing...

When will it end?.. i dunno... i don't want it to end anymore...

I'm sure Ran/Kogoro are somehow going to get mixed into the fight against the BO. Ran KINDA has in the episode where she takes down Ai to protect her (345 or 425?!?!?! I don't remember), and Kogoro KINDA has when Gin was about to shoot him (once again I can't remember the episode number LOL)

I think both those cases were foreshadowing that Conan will somehow screw up badly and get them both involved.

And after that? he'll probably save the day and bring the BO to jail or death o.O

It goes on and on... it won't end... at some point though, Haibara will somehow create the real antidote to the APTX 4869 and shinichi will return to his orginal form while Haibara chose to be a kid coz she was still in danger... and so,they will change the title(Detective Shinichi...ehh???)

He will continue solve crime and track down the BO... and Kogoro will be broke again and he finds another job instead(ex.business or something...a car rental maybe or he will become a yoko okino fans club president...or he might choose to be a commercial model for sleeping pills)...Ran will remain suspicious to shinichi because of the untimely disappearance of conan without knowing...

When will it end?.. i dunno... i don't want it to end anymore...

It'll have to end eventually... I mean Gosho Aoyama isn't immortal... but I really wanted to find out the ending before I'm 70 years old.

I think the best ending scenario would be:

Kid is shot at during a heist, and Conan sees all that happening and attempts to help. Later, Kid explains everything to Conan, then they start working together. Heiji gets involved when he vists Tokyo and then all 3 of them start looking more into the Organization. Eventually, they are somehow able to hack into the Organization's main computer and data about APTX 4869 is found. Haibara uses the info to make the antidote, and Conan turns back into Shinichi. Then they storm the Organization, kill a few people, and then get Anokata in jail :D Haibara somehow dies trying to protect Shinichi against Gin and she confesses that she loves him with her last breath. Shinichi is all moody (and depressed over Haibara) for a few days but Ran tries to cheer him up and Shinichi ends up telling her everything. Then they get married... and everyone's happy :D

The boss of the B.O. appears and turns out he is one of the people Conan knows, Haibara manages to create the Antidote, Shinichi returns and gets engagged in a battle against the B.O. during this battle Haibara is killed,and Ran is injured, his parents are also taken :P

This give Shinichi enough reasons for final showdown, he defeats them. and gets married to Ran.

ofcourse other pairings like HeijiXkazuha will all end up together.

I think that Shinichi will come up with some master plan to save everyone and defeat the BO, but in the end he will be forced to choose between saving someone he loves or returning to his body, he than will of course save the person and if all goes as I want he will grow up and be with Ai. Yes I know this is unlikely, but I wish it would happen. I like the RanxShinichi pairing as well, but I want Ai to have a happy ending and Ran could marry another and move on as well because face it if Shinichi ever tells Ran he was Conan when he changes back won't there relationship be a little messed up.

I think the best ending scenario would be:

Kid is shot at during a heist, and Conan sees all that happening and attempts to help. Later, Kid explains everything to Conan, then they start working together. Heiji gets involved when he vists Tokyo and then all 3 of them start looking more into the Organization. Eventually, they are somehow able to hack into the Organization's main computer and data about APTX 4869 is found. Haibara uses the info to make the antidote, and Conan turns back into Shinichi. Then they storm the Organization, kill a few people, and then get Anokata in jail :D Haibara somehow dies trying to protect Shinichi against Gin and she confesses that she loves him with her last breath. Shinichi is all moody (and depressed over Haibara) for a few days but Ran tries to cheer him up and Shinichi ends up telling her everything. Then they get married... and everyone's happy :D

I think everything is good except the part where Ai dies!!! NOOOOOOO!! :(

OK, Ok....

Conan fights against the BO, he wins, at the final battle Haibara confesses him, but he tells Ai that he is already in love with Ran, Ai says that she already knew it and that she only wanted to tell him and that she was going to start a new life without him even if he loved her(because of Ran and because of Ayumi), she starts a new life with the DB.

Conan returns to be Shinichi thanks to Haibara, he kisses Ran.

And in 10 years after Shinichi and Ran marry (Heiji and Kazuha are already married and they have a baby, the same goes with Sato and Takagi)

Aoko founds the biggest Anti-Kaito Fanclub at the same time she's dating Kaito.

Ayumi starts going out with some random clone of Conan, Genta studies for being a chef and discorvers that his true love isn't Ayumi, it's the food xD, Mitsuhiko and Ai start dating and both study for being biologists.

okay so conan finds the leader of BO, and when he was just about 2 die Vermouth saves him but dies in the process

then we find out YOKO is the leader of BO blah blah blah and with the help of KID and Heiji, conan wins and changes back into Shinichi in front of everyone (maybe he was on a big screen or something), everyone was shocked

Shinichi finally confesses his love to Ran, and of course Ran loves him back

Shinichi finds out who KID really is, and he goes someday i will catch u

heiji also confesses his love 2 Kazuha, Kaito does the same 4 aoko

everyone grows up 2 be happy

Mitsuhiko grows up and become a detective and Ai starts liking him

Ayumi i dunno

Genta becomes a chef

Kogoro rejoins the police department cuz he learns he sucks and gets back 2gether with eri

Sato and Takagi have a kid