Detective Conan World
ndlwry1412

What do you think is the best ending to DC?

Conan gets cloned and one is shinichi for ran and the other real conan marryied haibara.

Haibara has 2 clones so one becomes sherry and the other become mitsuhiko girl only with different body and hair and stuff xD

BO is stopped the leader is actually Shinichi's grandfather.

Inspector megumi promotes conan too kid detective of Tokyo.

Shinichi stops being detective.

Heiji becomes boss of Osaka police corps and more.

Kogouro became a good detective by himslef and joins FBI.

Detective boys goes on without Mitsuhiko who goes to Europa with his girl.

Genta is 13 years and 4th batter of his team.

Ayumi becomes a model and iDol of tokyo and her private school where haibara,conan.genta participate.Ont he end Mitsuhiko comes back and joins the same highschool and revive detective boys + his girl.

BO defeated

Shinichi switches back and marries Ran

Mitsuhiko and Ai relationship

Canon couples:

HeijixKazuha, SatoTakagi, SonokoxMakoto

Conan gets cloned and one is shinichi for ran and the other real conan marryied haibara.

Haibara has 2 clones so one becomes sherry and the other become mitsuhiko girl only with different body and hair and stuff xD

BO is stopped the leader is actually Shinichi's grandfather.

Inspector megumi promotes conan too kid detective of Tokyo.

Shinichi stops being detective.

Heiji becomes boss of Osaka police corps and more.

Kogouro became a good detective by himslef and joins FBI.

Detective boys goes on without Mitsuhiko who goes to Europa with his girl.

Genta is 13 years and 4th batter of his team.

Ayumi becomes a model and iDol of tokyo and her private school where haibara,conan.genta participate.Ont he end Mitsuhiko comes back and joins the same highschool and revive detective boys + his girl.

Somehow I doubt that'll happen...

Good morning, DCW Community.

I was curious as to how to want the DC to end. I mean, the general consensus is Conan turns back to Kudo, and foils the BO. Yes, that is great and all, but here is the problem. Before I begin, I apologize if I leave out details that make my arguments invalid as I may have forgot a few details of the anime since there is 600 episodes. Also, the following may contain spoilers. Since the FBI and CIA are involved, logically speaking, the BO is more than just Japan. Why else would they be involved in the first place? It seems very unrealistic that Kudo can do this on his own if the BO is also in America. However, this is the show after all, and I don't really mind. I'm also lead to believe based on how the Organization is operated, that there are more members like Gin. Yes, I'm biased because I'm a huge Gin fan. But, I can not see him committing suicide like Calvados did. Also, the physical prowess that he possesses and the intelligence that can perhaps, if not is better than Conan/Kudo, it would be rather anti-climatic if one day Kudo traps him, and he goes to jail. It just does not seem it will fit with Gin. I kind of hope they do a little bit of a back story on Gin, in how he became the way he is today. The physical training, why he's in the BO to begin with, etc.

Another problem is that, as soon as Conan becomes Kudo, the BO will just simply eliminate him. So it's not like Kudo can play cat and mouse with the BO. He has to do it, while being Conan.

Well, I'm here to hear your thoughts. If you agree, disagree with me. And how you think/want the series to end.

I'm not sure about the battle against the BO, but I hope there's a cure for APTX that can split Conan and Shinichi into two different people. That's ridiculous and unlikely, but I like Conan more than I do the real Shinichi.

I haven't given it much thought, because whenever i do, i start jumping to conclusions and finding answers for questions left to be answered in the show, as it goes on but, ALTHOUGH I AM A HUUUGGGGGEE SHINICHI FAN i think he is going to go back to his old person, and get killed in the battle against BO .. although i really wanted Ran and Shinichi to end up together, but when u think of it, its not an ending which suits this great show, i do not knw why,though.

About Gin, yeah spending the rest of his mysterious life in jail won't be suitable either, he may get killed by shiho maybe?? not sure :P i prefere not to go into deep details abt other characters in the show and try to avoid spoilers :D bt basically thats what i have in mid for now

When I think about the show ending, I can't in my mind think of a decent way for it to end. How the organization is portrayed, (it's connections and demeanor) it doesn't seem like it will go down easily. How I would like it to end, would be for Conan to return to being Shinichi, and just end on the fact that the B.O is still out there, but took some losses due to events in the anime. But then the B.O will simply realize: "The drug did not work, let's kill the bugger". Another possible mini-series that I think would be pretty awesome, would be the history of the B.O. It could portray characters on various missions, and lab-like story-lines and just how it came to be, how it recruits it's members. Of course, follow Gin, Vodka, Vermouth, Sherry, etc.

first all the imp character's background would be shown such as there was a ova where we came to a short brief falsback what all happened till now and now ova 11 about haibara

as the main characters end the willian's background stoery would be broadcasted

hope u enjoyed my tiny miny article

Edited by CarpetCrawler

My favorite idea for an ending, is for conan, to be forced to chose between saving a life, maybe ran's or Haibara's and getting a cure... or maybe the organization has some rare, found no where else ont his planet, ingredient, needed for a cure... and theirs only enough for one of them. so then Haibara and Conan have to decide

I think she'd advice conan to take it then, though, because "You have a life to go back to, Kudo-kun, I dont"

Call me sappy, but I love the angstier parts of the show.

Original Post by krystal.glass from DCTP: http://forums.dctp.ws/index.php?topic=32.msg213#msg213 - Chekhov

ah the question I've been contemplating over for a while now...

Kogoro will play an important role at the end of the series for whatever reason - maybe even bringing down the BO with the help of Conan or the FBI

I would like Shinichi to return to his original . Conan has a lot going for him, as well. His feelings for Ran will be overweighed

Heiji will play a major role. And I think Kaitou Kid will also have a hand in this (for all we know, BO may be the same people he's after, as well)

I think they will take down a large majority of the BO and Shinichi will return to normal, while Haibara remains in her child form .But I can't see Shinichi confessing his feelings for Ran, even at the end.

But I'm just curious to find out who "anokata" is and exactly what kind of person he/she might be to be able to control Gin...

Don't call me weird but I never like happy endings :P

Although Gosho has already said in his interview that it's going to be a happy ending :(

Again, don't call me weird when I say: I REALLY like seeing my favorite character(s) die or suffer, painfully and tragically (in every manga/anime). :P

Haha mm-chan :P

That's a little sadistic XD but wait!!! I dun want Gin being tortured... Can we change him to someone else??? :(

Gin is the sadistic one... he deserved to be tortured xP He killed a lot of people without feeling guilty at all, he forced Shinichi to take the APTX 4869, he blows stuff up (see movie 5 for reference :3)... But if you want someone else to be tortured, it could always be Chianti... >:]

Gin is the sadistic one... he deserved to be tortured xP He killed a lot of people without feeling guilty at all, he forced Shinichi to take the APTX 4869, he blows stuff up (see movie 5 for reference :3)... But if you want someone else to be tortured, it could always be Chianti... >:]

LOL chianti.... then how about Korn.He also deserves to be tortured :P

Kogoro gets back together with Eri.

Shinichi defeats the BO, gets with Ran.

Kazuha with Heiji.

Haibara with Mitsuhko.

As for Conan... maybe Shinichi can turn back into him periodically? :blink:

the whole thing is shinichi's dream.

no*no*

may be conan will return to his shinichi form and he can also shrink to conan form if he wants to and shinichi will marry either ran or ai. and the BO boss' identity will be revealed but he won't be caught therefore shinichi will still continue to hunt them down.