Detective Conan World
ndlwry1412

HEEEEEEELLOOOOOOO!!!!

NO YOU'RE NOTTTTTTTTT

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!

Chelseaj500. What to say about her? She has an...interesting laugh, one that imitates Akako. She also writes fanfiction. She is the author of Into the World of Detective Conan, which some of you may have heard of.

Shouldn't it be Akakata by now? :P

Hey!! :D WELCOME TO DCW!! We're all crazy insane, so don't mind us!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Unless you are as well? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Pleased to meet you!! You can call me Chelsea, or whatever other weird nickname you could come up with. I'm the author of Into the World of Detective Conan on FanFiction.net. Read it? :D If so, great!! If not, well, maybe you will someday. Have an AWESOME time here and enjoy your stay... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

@mabel: ooooooh. :lol:

@conanshinichi: ok :grin: call me wry :)

@Akakata: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! :lol: :lol: and about the insane part --> :eek: :eek: :-D 8-) B):lol: :eek: :eek: :cool: :razz: :grin: :twisted:

:lol:

Shouldn't it be Akakata by now? :P

Hey!! :D WELCOME TO DCW!! We're all crazy insane, so don't mind us!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Unless you are as well? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Pleased to meet you!! You can call me Chelsea, or whatever other weird nickname you could come up with. I'm the author of Into the World of Detective Conan on FanFiction.net. Read it? :D If so, great!! If not, well, maybe you will someday. Have an AWESOME time here and enjoy your stay... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

I'll get over to changing it sometime...

@mabel: ooooooh. :lol:

Sigh.... he says he's forgotten.... I say no...

good thing he changed his name back.... (was: someonewhosforgotten)

Piece of advice: when replying to a certain member, press

the reply button on the bottom of their post.

that still doesn't solve anything

For now there's still no way to actually delete those posts. So the best other way to prevent spam is to edit them. Can you imagine if Pyre accidentally triple posted her extraordinarily LONG intro post? O.o ( not that it would happen) kekeke