Detective Conan World
ndlwry1412

mystery animes

I can't really tell much about which are mystery anime and which are not, so pardon me but I can only suggest two: Death Note and Detective Academy Q.

They're both great shows, but I highly suggest you watch read Detective Academy Q's manga. I haven't read it, actually (*lol*), but a lot of people seem to like it. Might as well go with the hearsay. xD

I can't really tell much about which are mystery anime and which are not, so pardon me but I can only suggest two: Death Note and Detective Academy Q.

They're both great shows, but I highly suggest you watch read Detective Academy Q's manga. I haven't read it, actually (*lol*), but a lot of people seem to like it. Might as well go with the hearsay. xD

ooohh. death note and detective academy Q are quite familiar to me. but yeah, i haven't watched/read any of these two. i'll definitely try watching/reading them! Thanks Noir! :grin:

ooohh. death note and detective academy Q are quite familiar to me. but yeah, i haven't watched/read any of these two. i'll definitely try watching/reading them! Thanks Noir! :grin:

Make sure you do! Death Note is reeeaaally worth your time. I can't tell what you might think of Detective Academy Q, but let's say, it's almost like Detective Conan, separate cases in most episodes and doesn't really go into the plot. However, remember this, the ending is anime original. Most of the anime originals aren't really great endings, but it depends on your perception for it, so I hope you'll like it. If you're wondering about my opinion on it, I won't tell, just so you WILL watch it. :)

i tried watching deathnote online but the subtitles are, i think not accurate. where can i watch death note with the correct ones? :grin:

I've watched Death Note years ago, and I think there were different hyped sub groups and for an anime that-awesome and that-old, do refer to AniDB.NET. Found somewhere in the center of the page, you can see the group that subs it, number of episodes subbed, language translated to, rating, and the comments. Do read the comments and you'll kind of understand a bit of them; some do talk too complicated (where you have probably have no idea i.e. encoding), but you'll get the point of the comment if it's a positive one or not. xD

Yeah, there's also Psychic Detective Yakumo, but I dropped it. xD I was too busy and now I'm too vacant to watch it. :o

I tried to watch Yakumo, but ended up dropping it because I was watching too many other things that season

but I'm loving Goshiku

Wow, what a coincidence! Same thing happened to me. I ended up dropping Yakumo as well because I had too many things to watch that season, and I still think the season Yakumo was in is still incomparable to the great ones we have this season. xD

Oh my... Yakumo looks nice... Whats the story about?!?!

ANN <3