Detective Conan World
EdiblePencil

Conan's Opening Speeches

I'm wondering if we should include Conan's little speeches at the beginning of every opening, on the page for that song.

Like when he says "Love is magic- attack the mystery. On Saturday nights, click on Conan!" at the beginning of MAGIC by Aiuchi Rina...

What are your opinions?

I'm wondering if we should include Conan's little speeches at the beginning of every opening, on the page for that song.

Like when he says "Love is magic- attack the mystery. On Saturday nights, click on Conan!" at the beginning of MAGIC by Aiuchi Rina...

What are your opinions?

I think we should! Awesome idea!

I think it's a nice and original idea. For me some of the intros in the special openings are just awesome. And so, it would be lovely to include them, in my opinion. Yet where in the wiki would you like to include them? Would you like to include them in each of the episode's wiki pages? I would love to help, but I'm still not familiar enough with the wiki's style.. Hope the idea will come true ^_^

• Upvote 1