Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Story Requests

Yay- Wait, what do you mean:

As in it will be ConAi but it'll not be because Conan's given up on Ran. Or the other way around. You'll see. (I don't like things where Conan 'suddenly changes his mind'. It makes no sense whatsoever. I shall attempt to write a ConAi that makes sense. Just watch me fail. Just watch it happen.)

What about cross-over? It can be a conai fic with answer and confession. Then add 'Criminal Minds" in. If you know that show!

criminal-minds-3.jpg

And if you don't...:( You can do the cross over with the glades

The-Glades.jpg

And if you don't... You can do it with any cross over you want....

Please do a cross over!!!

What about cross-over? It can be a conai fic with answer and confession. Then add 'Criminal Minds" in. If you know that show!

criminal-minds-3.jpg

And if you don't...:( You can do the cross over with the glades

The-Glades.jpg

And if you don't... You can do it with any cross over you want....

Please do a cross over!!!

OH MY GOSH Criminal Minds and Detective Conan... PAHHAHAHAHAHAHA That'd be AWESOME!

It would, but I'm not much of one for crossovers. Not my style. I could try if you wanted...but the ConAi fic I'm writing would be strictly DC.

*cough* Does Aeyra and IU already start writing the ConAi fics? *cough* tongue.gif

*ashamed face* I'M WRITING A STUPID SHINSHI (not because of the request) FIC BECAUSE THE STUPID PLOTBUNNY JUST WOULDN'T GO AWAY AND NOW IT'S OVER FIVE PAGES LONG AND I'M STILL AT IT PLUS IT WON'T BE A ONE-SHOT, RATHER IT'LL BE AN ACTUAL STORY AND THE ENDING INTRIGUES ME THE MOST!!!

@Kaichou: SO PROUD OF YOU *tear* OH MY GOODNESS I'd like to read a decent ShinShi fic... the good ones seem to slip by me... I WANNA SEE ASAP

*insert ashamed face here*

Well, it's not pure ShinShi. I'm gonna make it obvious that Shiho develops feelings for Shinichi, but I won't go in depth with what Shinichi thinks of her. There will be implications of ShinRan, however, that won't be the main focus of the story.

*already knows what will be used for a cliffhanger*

*cough* Does Aeyra and IU already start writing the ConAi fics? *cough* tongue.gif

... Here's the deal. My inspiration died. HOWEVER, to make up for it, I'll write an alternative ShinShi ending of 'Because We Are Detectives' for you guys, how about that? (don't kill me. The plot bunny simply died. I didn't shoot it. I swear.)

... Here's the deal. My inspiration died. HOWEVER, to make up for it, I'll write an alternative ShinShi ending of 'Because We Are Detectives' for you guys, how about that? (don't kill me. The plot bunny simply died. I didn't shoot it. I swear.)

*dramatically* NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! But I guess an alternate ending could work too... But I don't think Kiel will be happy, not at all.

I usually wouldn't trust you on this...but since you're my friend, I trust you anyways. :P

7f5341cc.gifI'M WRITING SHINSHI, I FEEL SO HORRIBLE!!!

I usually wouldn't trust you on this...but since you're my friend, I trust you anyways. :P

7f5341cc.gifI'M WRITING SHINSHI, I FEEL SO HORRIBLE!!!

No, feel great! I'm so happy you're writing a ShinShi fic! 063.gif

I'm confused. I have like, the quickest ConAi bunny ever, but I'm not sure how I'm going to detail it. *sigh* Does the torture never end?