Detective Conan World
Chiyako-kuniichan

What Manga is the besst?

I've started this.What Manga is the best?Since most people like reading mangas.

Tell me what manga do you like the most,cause i do like reading manga since when i was 9 years old...

But for me all, mangas are good, so it's a hard choice for me :) and i also read french mangas, cause i go to french school,and that school is all french,but it's disame as english,but just in french.*translated in french*.But i hate french,but it's feel good learning other language...okay so,i like,love,addicted,*what ever* to mangas :) alot...Darnnn..

Detective conan i havent read the manga yet... going to soon... Liar game is good.

Anyone read Gakuen alice??? =D

I do! :mrgreen:

Liar game !

Hajime no Ippo

One Piece

Fairy Tail

Full metal alchemist

Naruto

Katekyo hitman Reborn !

DC

Magic Kaito

The world god only knows

Yugioh first few volumes before duelist kingdom.(original series)

Dragonball Z

FMA. Then DC.

@Glass Heart: Ah, that! If you're interested in City Hunter, you must have heard about its Live Action adaptation (by Korean acting staff) which is going to be shown next week. Got excited, no? ^^

Detective conan i havent read the manga yet... going to soon... Liar game is good.

Anyone read Gakuen alice??? =D

Used to. Got bored of it.

FMA. Then DC.

@Glass Heart: Ah, that! If you're interested in City Hunter, you must have heard about its Live Action adaptation (by Korean acting staff) which is going to be shown next week. Got excited, no? ^^

FMA? S. is obsessed with it...all her emails are either about OP or FMA. Or...most.

DC.

Yes, I've heard and I'm waiting to see this. I've watched the preview and, while it's not exactly a faithful adaptation, it seems interesting. But I don't think it will be better that the manga/anime which is already a masterpiece.

10 Minutes preview

Unfortunately, I fear that the funny attitude of Ryo Saeba would disappear in the process. The live-action series seems to rely more on the romance than on the humor of the original manga/anime.

Anime extract of City Hunter

Still, whatever happens, the new series can't be worse than the other movie crap with Jackie Chan.