Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Kyuu Nye

Registering the Forum on Tapatalk

That you do, but I find it easier if all my active forums are in one place, and I can save log-ins. Honestly the mobile site looks nicer, but tapatalk is more convenient. At least I think so...

You'd have to ask Maurice if he approves of it or not. It would take a bit of time for him to set it up and maybe some effort. It might also cost him more money, and running DCW is quite tiring as it is. I suppose we'll just have to wait to see what he thinks.

I don't think it'll take too much of his time. It's certainly not a bad idea. I have a Droid and never even knew of this thing. Since I post in many forums, I shall check it out~!

You'd have to ask Maurice if he approves of it or not. It would take a bit of time for him to set it up and maybe some effort. It might also cost him more money, and running DCW is quite tiring as it is. I suppose we'll just have to wait to see what he thinks.

Well Tapatalk already supports IP Board 3.x, so it shouldn't be hard to set up. And tapatalk is free. Why would they make you pay for something when they are charging for the app. So I think it just requires him to register. Not sure of how the set-up process is though, or if there is anything special.

It's done. You can access the forum on Tapatalk now. Feedback welcome. :)

P.S: Just make a search for "detective conan" within the app and you'll find the forum.

• Upvote 1