Detective Conan World
kaitokid88

DC or CC

Preferred title  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred name for the series?

• Case Closed
    • Detective Conan
    • Meitantei Conan
    • 名探偵コナン

Detective conan! it's the original name... and also cased closed is the english name of DC so I prefer the japanese and the original one

Detective Conan for the simple fact that that is what it's about. Besides.... Case Closed doesn't describe the series accurately at all... The main case of the series is open, very open. Until Conan catches the BO the case will never be closed.

Also the name was chosen in America due to copyright issues. I forget which series posed the problem though.

Detective Conan for the simple fact that that is what it's about. Besides.... Case Closed doesn't describe the series accurately at all... The main case of the series is open, very open. Until Conan catches the BO the case will never be closed.

Also the name was chosen in America due to copyright issues. I forget which series posed the problem though.

I believe it was Conan the Barbarian. Or at least, that's what I've heard.

Definitely Detective Conan. There are reasons that I don't care to explain right now.

I like both names, but i like Cased Closed name because it leaves an option open for Conan to turn back to Kudo and keep the series going, whereas Detective Conan doesn't. Detective Conan tells us more about the series itself. Either way both have a nice ring to them. :grin:

I like both names, but i like Cased Closed name because it leaves an option open for Conan to turn back to Kudo and keep the series going, whereas Detective Conan doesn't. Detective Conan tells us more about the series itself. Either way both have a nice ring to them. :grin:

I agree, on given room for Conan to turn back to Kudo. I like both names more or less though.