Detective Conan World
Hejle

Story by Hano - unfinished

Chapter 5

---Watching through Hano's eyes---

“Does anybody want some curry? I have asked the others. For some reason, I’ve decide to make a barrel”.

“Yes,” They all said

Misaki-chan and Aeyra-chan.

After the meal, we began discussing business. We found out that Chelseaj500 was a distant relative to L’easy. L’easy was apparently told by Kid the Phantom Thief, to send all important documents he received to Chelseaj500.

“Where are the documents?” asked Cammy and Chelseaj500.

“I ate them,” answered Chelseaj500. “OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.”

“What, you are crazier than me,” said Forever Lost.

“What are we going to do now, since we lost our only lead,” asked Kudo-kun and Conan-kun at the same time.

“But I remember the contents clearly,” said Chelseaj500. “Because I am good at remembering things, OHOHOHOHOHO.”

After a little talk, we found out some interesting facts. The codename, Cola, is used by the person known as Balthazar. Who he was, is unknown. Fanta was used by Detective Rohit. Who that is, is also unknown. There is also another person within the WO that has been recently activated. It seems That Person decided that the codename should be an alcoholic one . After the long work, we decided that it was time for a little break.

“This is interesting. Don’t you think Kudou-kun,” asked Haibara.

“You talking to me?” said Kudo-kun surprised.

“No, it was to Conan-kun. You must have heard wrong,” said Haibara.

“Why are you even here little girl. Do you want me to take you home?” asked Misaki-chan.

“I will be the one to take her home . It seems I cant be here anymore. But we will see each other tomorrow then,” said Aeyra-chan.

“Haibara is not going home,” said Conan-kun. “If she has to go, then I’ll have to go too. And she might be helpful.”

You didn’t have to add the “might be,” said Haibara irritated towards Conan.

Aeyra-chan left us right after, while the rest of us headed towards Chelseaj500’s house. We might find some clues the way there. Or that was the plan. Everything in the house was crazy, but the craziest thing was her Cat. Someone had given her fake wings. The cat tried to fly and talk, it was blue and her name was Happy. For some reason it could only say the following phrase: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.

--- Three hours before. ---

“Rum, watch over the house, in case the rats return,” ordered Cola.

“Yes sir,” answered Rum.

--- Back at the house (present time) ---

Someone shot at us, while we were searching for clues. Luckily it missed. What we did saw was a sniper. Conan-kun activated his glasses. The new glasses were given the ability to take pictures. After five shots, there was no memory left in the glass.

“Did you bring a gun with you, Pyre?” asked Forever Lost.

“No, I forgot it at Hano’s house. And even if I had, I doubt I can shoot a sniper from this rage with a handgun,” said Pyre.

“Why don’t we leave through the backdoor,” I said.

“No, we don’t know if they got any snipers on the other side,” said Cammy.

“Don’t worry,” said Forever Lost. “I already called the police.”

As soon as the polices siren was heard the sniper ran away, we were saved. The police left soon, and we were left alone again. As we started searching for clues again , we were interrupted by a gun shot. We rushed to the source of the sound and found a dead body and a young woman named, Paulina (Not anyone from DCW). Her best friend just died. Misaki-chan gave her a big hug, while we started inspecting the scene. At that moment we saw a dying message left, indicating that the murder was Paulina. The deceaseds mouth smelled like Cyanide. The victim’s name was Paula (Not anyone from DCW). When we confronted Paulina about the dying message, her answer was that she did not commit the crime.

• Upvote 1

Rum, I think that's the second time, not the first...

really O.O

anyways

cool... I'm watching the house O.O (yay! I'm part of the story hahaha)

but really it keeps on being more interesting..

Hurray! New chapter! You seem to like using me as the storyteller when you're not present, and I just noticed.... ^.^;

Thats because you are good at telling stories... LOL :D

really O.O

anyways

cool... I'm watching the house O.O (yay! I'm part of the story hahaha)

but really it keeps on being more interesting..

Funny. I thought it would be less interesting. :D

Funny. I thought it would be less interesting. :D

Really.. but don't trust the amateurs like me.. trust the experts!

Chapter 6

“Well, I guess I’ll call for some backup and have them pick her up,” said Forever Lost.

“Something does not seem right,” said Conan-kun.

“I think someone is trying to frame Paulina,” said Kudo-kun.

“Then what should we do”, said Forever Lost with a face indicating she understood nothing.

“Just take a cookie and let Kudo-kun solve this,” said Misaki-chan silently to Forever Lost.

“We are going to solve this before the police arrives,” said Kudo-kun and Conan-kun with a face filled of joy.

“Guys, you forget that the police has already arrived,” said Haibara to Kudo-kun and Conan-kun, while pointing at Forever Lost.

Forever Lost was looking happy and smiling towards Haibara-san. It was the first time she felt happy that she became a police inspector. Others at her job always told her how bad she was at things and how she never did anything right. Now was a good time. She dreamt about solving multiple cases, working with the FBI. And, above all, a little girl told the others that she was a person from the police.

“Sorry, Forever Lost,” said Kudo-kun. “I didn’t count you as the police. I guess I thought of you as one of my friends instead.”

Forever Lost stood silently still, happier than she had been for two years. She felt accepted. She was unable to say anything for the next minute or so because of those words.

We started searching for clues of who had been in the house and considering who had a motive. We only found one, and that person had a perfect alibi. We only found fingerprints from Paulina on a cup. After a while Conan-kun said, that he believes it was either someone framing Paulina for the murder, or Paulina, who wanted it to look that way.

“Wrong,” said Kudo-kun. “The one framing her didn’t murder anyone. She committed suicide.”

“What,” screamed Pyre and Cammy at the exact same time.

“OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO, interesting,” said the crazy woman, Chelseaj500.

“But where are the evidences,” I asked.

“There are none at the crime scene,” said Kudo-kun. “It’s her suicide letter I’m talking about.”

At that moment Conan-kun figured everything out.

“Paula was aware that we might consider Paulina not being the murder so she left a note at a secret place,” said Kudo-kun. “Try looking at the smeared blood in the dying message.

I point out now: Paulina is the murderer

It was made to look like someone tried to wipe it away, but that’s not true. It was made so we could see this: e-

e-, is the beginning of the word e-mail. So if we check all her e-mails we will find her letter to us.”

When we had found the letter its content was the following:

Hello people

It seems like you guessed I wasn’t killed by Paulina, but committed suicide.

Well indirectly she did kill me, as I’ve just found out that she was the one bullying me in my lower classes.

I had to change school and forgot about it, until I found our old class pictures and remembered.

That’s when I decided to take my life and punish her. Well, since you are reading this, my plan failed.

Farewell

Paula.

When we finished reading it, Paulina started crying. Although she was cleared from suspicion, she was unable the stop the flow of tears. She said she had never bullied Paula, but it was her twin.

Aeyra-chan joined us, as we were on our way to investigate another house that was said to have been rented out to Balthazar.

--- Somewhere else ---

The phone rang.

“Aniki, who was it,” asked Fanta.

“We got an assignment,” said Cola. "She found her."

“Does she know who the target is?” asked Fanta.

“No,” answered Cola, and started the white Porsche 356A.

I'm sorry, but that's a really bad reason to commit suicide, and class pictures(yearbooks?) have names under the photos, making it hard for a twin to murder someone and someone not noticing. Also, usually while framing someone, the evidence is kept more secret. Usually suicide notes are more mournful, and they are to parents, lovers, or friends. Not the police. Another apology, but I sincerely feel that this chapter wasn't very good. The suicide could have been done much better. I'm really sorry if this sounds like flames because I'm not trying to flame you, I'm just trying to tell you things that should be fixed. Sorry!

I'm sorry, but that's a really bad reason to commit suicide, and class pictures(yearbooks?) have names under the photos, making it hard for a twin to murder someone and someone not noticing. Also, usually while framing someone, the evidence is kept more secret. Usually suicide notes are more mournful, and they are to parents, lovers, or friends. Not the police. Another apology, but I sincerely feel that this chapter wasn't very good. The suicide could have been done much better. I'm really sorry if this sounds like flames because I'm not trying to flame you, I'm just trying to tell you things that should be fixed. Sorry!

I understand, but i won't change the story. And about the classpicture. Itøs a picture featuring all members of the class. No names on it...

About the suicidenote: I know it usually is to the parents and so on, but it was irelevant for the story, and would drag it out, if the note was to long...

But i hope the next one will be better. :D

Chapter 7

As soon as we arrived at the house the police decided to leave. Only Forever Lost stayed. We quickly examined the house, but there were no traces of anyone being there. Could it be a trap? Was it a sniper I felt watching us. Of course not. We left with all our motivation gone. We simply walked down the street. We reanalyzed every bit of information we got. We still couldn’t find an answer. As we arrived at my house, we began to say our goodbye. It had been an interesting adventure but it was over now.

As Haibara was walking away, irritated from waiting for Conan, I recognized something. A car had been following us for some time. A white Porsche 356A. It was too late. The car drove towards Haibara, stunned her with a stun gun, and drove away.

“No, stop the car,” shouted Cammy.

“I got the license plate,” said Aeyra-chan. “It is, AB 402 796.”

“I request a road block,” said Forever Lost, trying to apprehend what just happened.

“They are already gone,” said Kudo-kun to Forever Lost.

“I’ll find my car,” said Pyre and ran away.

Misaki-chan, stood with a cookie in her hand while Chelseaj500 (Akakata), tried not to laugh.

“OHOHO,” whispered Chelseaj500 silently.

“Want a cookie, Chelseaj500,” said Misaki-chan and hugged Conan-kun instinctively.

“Stop,” said Conan-kun to Misaki-chan. “I’ve placed a tracker on their car. Be ready to chase them.

No sooner had Pyre come with the car, than we started chasing them. The car was a minibus, so all of us could fit in. After driving around using the tracking glass, we finally saw the white car. It was still with no people inside, and there was a big house in front of it.

--- Looking into Cure-kun eyes ---

“You brought her,” said Cure-kun to Cola.

“Of course,” replied Cola.

“Is she awake,” asked Cure-kun.

“Yes,” answered Fanta.

“Bring her to me,” said Cure-kun.

The girl approached Cure-kun. He was completely captivated by her. She was stunning. But he was surprised that she was so small. His files said she was about 18 years old. Now she was not much higher than a meter. Unbelievable. When she removed the hood, it was a 7 years old girl we saw.

“What is this,” asked Cure-kun.

“The target,” said Cola.

“She is supposed to be 18,” shouted Cure-kun.

“Haven’t you heard the rumors of their drug, APTX4869,” asked Cola.

After a brief explanation Cure-kun was more than happy. He completed his own goal, the reason he joined the White Organization. He had found his long lost childhood friend Miyano Shiho. And now they would work together for the rest of their lives in the WO.

“Shiho, do you remember me?” asked Cure-kun, Haibara.

“Yes,” was Haibara’s answer.

“Want to work with me, for the rest of your life?” asked Cure-kun. “Here in WO?”

“No, said Haibara.

“What if it wasn’t in the WO,” asked Cure-kun.

“Probably,” was the answer.

--- Outside through Hano's eyes ---

“We need to save her,” said Cammy.

“No need to rush,” said Pyre.

“Let’s analyze the situation carefully,” said Conan.

“You don’t have time for that, said Rum with a teasing voice.