Detective Conan World
Detective Rohit

How did you come across Detective Conan?

I was on summer vacation several years back and me and my brother were flipping through the channels on tv and it was like one in da morning and adult swim flashed by the screen and Case Closed was on and we begin to watch it and never stopped from there, it was my first anime show I saw and then i realized that there was no more English episodes and so Detective Conan was born into my life!!! Subs > dubs

I was on summer vacation several years back and me and my brother were flipping through the channels on tv and it was like one in da morning and adult swim flashed by the screen and Case Closed was on and we begin to watch it and never stopped from there, it was my first anime show I saw and then i realized that there was no more English episodes and so Detective Conan was born into my life!!! Subs > dubs

Word.

I was a big anime freak and addicted to naruto and bleach. i used to always used to watch them (20 eps a day) and soon i got bored of them. i was told by my friend about case closed but when i searched it it came up with detective conan. so i thought why not and watched it. After that i never stopped for a month an a half. that was the life

when i was 6 years old in 1996. december 0f '96 it played on TV in my hometown and come on...i was 6. it's blood. it was cool for me! then i started getting into the story. been following ever sense.

I used to watch it on TV when i was a kid then stoped when i got older around episode 150. Then a year ago i started watching anime ( inuyasha, naruto, death note,..) then one day i was wondeing what happend in detective conan ,was it finished or not ( yeah right!) so i desided to watch it on the computer subed and now i'm addicted to it

when i was 6 years old in 1996. december 0f '96 it played on TV in my hometown and come on...i was 6. it's blood. it was cool for me! then i started getting into the story. been following ever sense.

lol! So you link blood xD

Hello, I found Detective Conan, in my school library and found it good :)

Oh yes, it been the for 4 year as it quite popular in my school library sound odd but true and also have other manga too.... :)

Hello, I found Detective Conan, in my school library and found it good :)

Oh yes, it been the for 4 year as it quite popular in my school library sound odd but true and also have other manga too.... :)

School Library with MANGA!?!?!?! That's so nice!

School Library with MANGA!?!?!?! That's so nice!

Hmm, wonder ~ How many time i say sorry~ *sigh*

Yeah So far only have 37 books of type of Manga, as that what I do for my duty #remind me something is that i keep and putting book in right order as it quite popluar and very fast but yeah#

I wish it could go for everyone else too

As i know some school have stricter on Manga like not allow it or Have vol 1 only for manga book at my school areas.

i was at school and this kid sayed for everyone to pick one of the animes....... i have never one before that so i took that one because i always like mysteries and i read it and wondered if there were any more because the only had the first 20 volumes of the whole series :rolleyes:

I first encountered this series when it aired on Adult Swim for the first time. I believe I was 13. I was hooked from episode one which isn't surprising because I love mysteries and murder stories and such. The fun part was, my little sister who had no interest in it was just as in love with it as I was. We stayed up every night that it was on and watched all the episodes together. Even when it moved to a way later block at night she still tried to stay up with me to watch haha. It was fun.

Eventually though I got tired of all that waiting. With the internet in front of me I decided to start reading scanlations of the manga and watching subbed episodes. After that, everything was history!

I read Kindaichi last time. I liked generic comics/manga like Kindaichi (since in Chinese, they have books which I read on Kindaichi (not manga, but words!!) when I was very young!) I love Detective Stories, and found them very touching. I've always wanted to be a doctor too, which explains why I enjoy all the mystery and action stuff and potassium cynaide. Then in 2006, I was crazy about books and England (yes, not Japanese but English culture!), when I stumbled across Hikaru no Go. It was my first manga, followed by Fullmetal Alchemist (second manga!). Fell in love immediately. Then I saw..... KINDAICHI CASE FILES!! WHOOAA! /sits down and reads Kindaichi the Killer (that was at the end of 2006). Then I took a look at the bookshelf, and saw: Case Closed. ._. It has book no. 1. So I picked up book one and read my first ever chapter. KSJALKJAKJALKAJ!!! LOVE!! Because it's so weird!!! hahahaha

the end

I first encountered this series when it aired on Adult Swim for the first time. I believe I was 13. I was hooked from episode one which isn't surprising because I love mysteries and murder stories and such. The fun part was, my little sister who had no interest in it was just as in love with it as I was. We stayed up every night that it was on and watched all the episodes together. Even when it moved to a way later block at night she still tried to stay up with me to watch haha. It was fun.

Eventually though I got tired of all that waiting. With the internet in front of me I decided to start reading scanlations of the manga and watching subbed episodes. After that, everything was history!

Wow, this pretty much summarizes my DC upbringing. (But instead, I watched it with my older bro during those good ol' times)

I read Kindaichi last time. I liked generic comics/manga like Kindaichi (since in Chinese, they have books which I read on Kindaichi (not manga, but words!!) when I was very young!) I love Detective Stories, and found them very touching. I've always wanted to be a doctor too, which explains why I enjoy all the mystery and action stuff and potassium cynaide. Then in 2006, I was crazy about books and England (yes, not Japanese but English culture!), when I stumbled across Hikaru no Go. It was my first manga, followed by Fullmetal Alchemist (second manga!). Fell in love immediately. Then I saw..... KINDAICHI CASE FILES!! WHOOAA! /sits down and reads Kindaichi the Killer (that was at the end of 2006). Then I took a look at the bookshelf, and saw: Case Closed. ._. It has book no. 1. So I picked up book one and read my first ever chapter. KSJALKJAKJALKAJ!!! LOVE!! Because it's so weird!!! hahahaha

the end

Wow, that quite good how you came across it, I also live in England (true Different country have different place, setting feeling....) and my last book that i read was Fullmetal Alchemist (as it quite good but sad King died and left his wife and rebirth of his son (who forgoten what happen before)...

hmmm Reading all different type an book is quite good (but I don't like Horror book) and maybe a bookworm .....smile.gif

I accidentally watched it on T.V. when i i'm absent in school...

But i stopped it since they are just repeating the eps...

But, i think two years ago...

i decided to watch the DC series in DVD... :grin:

I was 7 yrs old and just moved into my country, and I heard my cousins talk about something called conan and I was like what is this conan? I immediately became a fan once they showed me... <3