Detective Conan World
phantomlady1101

Which subjects do you like/hate the most???

Most hated

Math, ( CURSE YOU MATH TEACHER GO TO HELL.,Math is annoying, Very complex, I need at the very least 7 hours to understand one thing, and what really makes me confused, WHY ON EARTH WE HAVE MATH IN SCHOOL?! NOT LIKE IT'S GONNA MAKE US LEARN SOMETHING OR ANOTHER, AHHHHHHH.)

Most loved

English <3 ( Easiest, No need to study for exams. And cuz it's my 2nd language.)

I knew it icon_e_biggrin.gif Most of english lovers are math haters and vice versa. Dunno why though, but maybe that's because they belong to opposites side of our brain. (??)

I knew it icon_e_biggrin.gif Most of english lovers are math haters and vice versa. Dunno why though, but maybe that's because they belong to opposites side of our brain. (??)

I don't hate Math. The only reason I dislike it is because it leaves no room for imagination. I prefer English to Math because it's imaginative, creative, and overall, fun. I've never had amazing Math teachers (until this year!) so that might contribute as a reason.

Not really... Calc 2 and 3 are difficult though >_>

I've resigned to using Maple for Calc 3... Double integrals are annoying >_>

Okay. :D By Calc 2 and 3 do you mean Calculus AB and BC?

I started liking Social Studies because of my teacher. I used to hate it but because he has something magical (I guess) that when he talks, I turn my head and listen to every word he says.

He is the teacher hated by everyone in my school because he fails half of his students and the test is hell.

Likes...

Biology

Chemistry

Physics

HATES...

MATH

MATH

MATH

PE

So... you LIKE physics, but HATE math...

Physics is all math... so... do you not like straight forward math and prefer situational things?

I love all subjects. :3 'cept maybe gym and health. Gym I like, health is annoying. :P

My likes

PE

Biology

Geography

Chemistry, but no more

HISTORY!!

Physics, but no more

Maths, but no more

First language (teacher is nice)

Guess that drama will be ok too

HATES

Swedish

English

LIKES(according to rank):

1.History

2.Maths

3.Chemistry

4. P.E

5. Physics

HATES: (starting from the one I hate most):

1. 2nd language!!! Hate it eventhough I like the rest of the languages I'm learning.

2. English (the way the teacher teaches is just depressing)

I HATE mathematics. Well actually, not really hate. Just that my lack of academic success have somehow transported the subject towards my "HATE" list. I suppose my lack of diligence may be the real root to my low scores, so I deluded myself by saying how the subject sucks. Anyway, whatever the reason, Math is my enemy, my foe. One that I do not wish to see again, if possible.

Secondly: Physics. Although I won't overlook its importance.

=> I think the reason why I hate/dislike these two subjects are because they have a definite answer to the questions, while I appreciate the freedom of answer. I hate definite answers as to me, they are so rigid. I prefer answers that are not in the textbook, answers that I think of myself.

Now what I LOVE are the Humanities subjects - history, literature, languages. Hence, I get pretty much obsessed with language and diction at times, so I'm sometimes pissed off at the improper use of language; although I suppose I am not one to say that, because I am sometimes guilty of it too. In literature, I am always amazed by the author's language, especially by some of my favourite authors, who wrote such beautiful lines it almost made me cry. Literally. I like history, especially that of ancient civilisations - all their achievements, their glory, their wars, their epic tales and unfortunately, also their downfall.