Detective Conan World
Noir

Your Movie 15

ah, i got it... weird? dude, we're all addicted to detective conan -.- we're obviously weird as well ^-^ then again, everyone is weird in their own unique way!!!

• Upvote 1

Yep, and since Conai is a bit more weird than Shinran, Conai is a more natural pair than Shinran. CONAI FTW!!!SHINRAN FTL!

AGREED!!! but still like shinran :mrgreen:

i want to call you nuts, but now that you've said it i'm wondering as well...

i bet they would be conai though.. i mean, think about it, if those two are together, they have two of their targets together more often... i mean they have no reason to go after Ran so they wouldnt even need to bother, and sides, vermouth wouldn't like it if her angel was killed

Yay! I love me and my stupid theories!!! Which makes my other theories true! lol

yayz! i luvs you and your stupid theories too!

hrm... ok... wow... we've strayed so much...

ok a movie idea for 15, of course mine'll be a conai theory... oh crap.. there is a movie 15 on the way... this needs to be changed to a movie 16 topic... anyways, my idea for a new movie...

ok, so those going to a mountain retreat with kogoro, the professor, sonoko, ran, ai, detective boys, and of course, conan.while they pull into the lodges parking lot, they see a large bus leaving the lot, having dropped off a load of foreigners(going on vacation...) all are american...ok so during the foreigners hike, the only english and japanese speaking american is kidnapped and a note is left behind for Kudo Shinichi.while reading the note there is a sudden explosion and the roadway gets blocked off and the telephone lines are cut.now that the note has been read, and conan has talked to the foreigners in english, ai pulls him aside. the exchange between them goes along the lines of them saying they are worried about that note, then ai pulls out two pills. he looks at her questioningly and she explains one for him, and one for her. she had not had the time to test out one for herself, and needed to see the effects herself. now that there was no possible way for the organization to be there, and she didn't feel anything wrong, it was one of the perfect chances to do so. now the two turn back to normal, and accordingly conan and ai were just walking around the large inn. they weren't there wen the note was read, so they didn't know. but accordin to the note, one person would be taken on the hour every hour. they still had about 30 minutes left, so the children and the professor went off to find them... ok so of course ran is having one of her episodes where she is wondering what happened to shinichi, but he has no time to explain so he is putting her off.

ok, so i figured the rest of the story already, but i'm too lazy to actually write everything since it's not my best story... and i can't actually put any romance between shiho and shinichi since it would be a movie 16 theory... but so the person who did everything was the first foreigner to disappear... and it wasn't a real kidnapping... she had convinced everyone that it was a game, and to act scared and worried and even told them what to say. the person you may ask, is none other than yukiko kudo, who wanted to play around with shinichi..... and in the end ai gets a bit of information to use for the aptx 4869 antidote, shinichi and ran never reach closure, and conan and ai get scolded for running around, and they just said that they were playing in the attic (one place nobody checked)