Detective Conan World
Noir

Your Movie 15

I was about to entitle the topic "Your Movie 14" but since it's coming, why not wait for a year and a half for people to share their ideas on possibilities that will be revealed in Movie 15.

--- I'll start with mine. (I don't exactly plan to 'post' it out as a story; just ideas or so.)

Like movie 13, they made a "pattern" of the movie. A case related to the Black Organization case which can be split into two: the kidnap and impersonation, and the Black Organization, themselves. I'm thinking of movie 15 to be somewhat like this but not exactly.

They would start the intro of Conan being cornered by the Black Organization, suddenly start the movie opening theme, proceed with a flashback-like story and in the middle of the story, they show Conan being cornered by the Black Organization as in the shown intro. So here are the possible patterns that I'm hoping to come out. (Although these aren't very original, creative, or idealistic, I kind of like these kinds of thrilling stories.)

Intro - Conan is cornered by the Black Organization

Flashback-like of what happened before he was cornered which Ran appears to be suspicious of Conan again of his boyfriend-like actions. Conan notices and tries hard to persuade Ran that he isn't that kind of person before Ran reaches the conclusion that he is Shinichi. Something fortunate happens that allows Conan to be excused for a while like an urgent case allowing him to think of an idea to make an excuse. The case was easy for Conan so he immediately solves it by using Kogorou to solve it, as usual. As Ai disguises herself as Conan, Conan takes the prototype drug that Ai made but he noticed that it only can last for 30 minutes. He uses the same trick but an unfortunate thing happens...

Vermouth witnessed it with her very own eyes her transformation back to Conan coincidentally. (You know what happens next.)

Basically, it's a combination of a random case + (near to) revealing the true identity of Conan + the Black Organization case. Although it would be great if they make a twist about Kaitou Kid but I think it would somewhat mess up the idea of the author (not that much, though) and the director. It's kind of a hassle but it would be great and at the same time, a big thumbs down since people might think "The movie has gone crap: trying hard to fit everything in a single movie."

That's just my made-up story so if you could share yours, it would be great. This is just for fun, anyways. xD

I have my own idea too. What if, like you said, the Black Organization finds out his identity BUT instead of trying to kill him, they make him work for them, because no one suspects a child. So now, Conan has to defeat the organization while inside it! Obviously, he's at gunpoint, so they spot any funny business...

Movies aren't actually related to the manga so I'm kind of curious how they would put it back to normal if that were so to happen.

Maybe this movie will be a total flashback?

You now like Shinichi and Ran in Middle School.

And sorry if I wrote something wrong.

I'm not from England or America.

conan older goes to the same school as shinichi. ran's suspicious and a member of black org. come up to her, asks her some questions. reports back, vodka confronts conan and conan ends up acting as a link to the outside world for them. conan manages to destroy the org. from within when he finally got access. exploits them but doesnt' know gin is still alive. gin starts killing everyone conan was related to. on the way to prof. agasa's place, conan hears gunshots. he runs to the place and finds the prof. injured. he sees ai downstairs seriously injured. brought to the hospital, ai enters the surgery room. conan runs off to ran's place and finds the place trashed. gin finds ran and conan comes to the rescue. gin disarms all of conan's gadgets. the police come and manages to gun gin. back to the hospital, everyone awaits the results from ai's surgery. the surgery guy comes out and tells everyone that she's fine now. conan gives her the pill while everyone wasn't paying attention. few weeks later, ai creates the antidote but is only enough for one. conan takes it and turns back to shinichi permenately. after the credits, shinichi goes to ran's place and confesses to her.

this is more like the ending and last movie of the series, huh?

i find my own idea somewhat good tho~~

I have a new idea.

In the start of movie we have a scene of some little girl killing a Policeman. Then she turned back and voice is heard:

- Sake. Anokata is furious. You have to give him a report. Immediately.

- Nice to see you too Gin. (Irony. Of course.) I know that. I was waiting for a moment that there will be something to report. And that police guy was having some interesting things to say. I will made a full record of information I gathered and send it soon.

- Good. "I still don't understand why did 7 years old brat will be on such a high position in Organization." (His thoughts.)

- I'm Anokata's apprentice after all. See you Gin.

Sake walk away and we have intro. Conan is blabbing about his stuff and friends. Intro ends. We have a scene of Conan walking home with Detective Boys. They are talking about Kamen Yaiba on live in park that will be next day. Of course they are making Conan come to. Conan has a strange dream that night. Little girl shotting at him while trying to run away. Then around the corner Gin is pointing his gun at girl and making a shot. Suddenly he wakes up. That day in class they have a new student. Conan makes scared face. It's girl from his dream! And she is very interested in Conan and Detective Boys. Conan thinks that she may have to do something with Organization. Ai is telling Conan that she can't be a shrunked member because they would have allready been dead. The six of them are going to the park at Kamen Yaiba show. Somebody is found dead while performing it. Little girl gives officers important clues about crime and it's solved. Conan is even more suspicious about her. Next day. At school girl seems to be really bored. Again Conan is getting really suspicious. Then we have an information about kids getting kidnapped from their schools. There is no connection between those kids. And what is weird they all are found next week and only thing they remember is a little girl asking them questions about a lot of things. But every child is describing her different. Suddenly the one to get kidnapped is Ai. Our prime suspect is new girl. When Ai isn't found next week Conan follow girl to the dark alley. Then she turn around and asked:

- Why are you following me, Edogawa-kun?

- It's you isn't it? The one who kidnapped Haibara?

- Great conclusion. I understand you would like to get back your little scientist?

- You... Who are you really?

- Hahaha! Sake at your service. I'm a part of people you are calling as Black Organization.

- So I was right. Why are you kidnapping children?

- Oh! This will stop now. I have found both of you, Kudo-kun.

- Have you allready told your Boss about me and her stucked like that?

- I don't really wanna get killed you know? Where is your logic? Hello? I was poisoned by APTX too. Quite logical don't you think? Child wouldn't have guts to killed somebody.

- You have told me that if they know you would have been killed. How so? You aren't nice welcomed as an adult?

- Nope. I'm a CIA agent. Vermouth have get me into organization after she saw me shotting to the criminal.

While talking none of them have seen some guy in black getting close to them.

- So you are CIA Sake? This is just awesome! Thank you. Now I will kill both you and Kudo this will be just great.

Guy is pointing gun at Sake and shot her. Bullet gets into her stomach. She get the gun out of her backpack and shots guy in head before he is killing Kudo. Conan runs to her and is trying to take her to the hospital. She refused saying:

- No. They will kill me anyway. Gin would have been on cloud nine if he could.

- Hey! Don't say like that.

- Heh. Not giving up huh? Sherry is in Haido Hotel. Knocked Down by stun gun in basement. Keep coming after them Kudo. You are their Silver Bullet.

- I can promise you that I will.

SUBTITLES

Of course all kidnapping case is longer. Same as murder at the park. It's just some random idea I came up with while watching Movie 13. There is also more crime and characters in it. This is just most important moments and characters. No romance in it for a change. I like it but not to much of that stuff! I prefer a lot of crimes. And after the subs:

Conan is in basement of Hotel. He finds Ai waking up.

- Haibara, are you alright?

- Yes. At least I think so. Did you catch her Kudo-kun?

- She's dead. Some guy from Black Organization killed her when he overheard that she's CIA agent. With lasts of her strength she shot him in her head.

- Looks like we have lost our lead to them.

- Yeah. But I have to fulfill my promise to her. "Some day I will reveal your existence to the world just you wait! All of you are going down next time we meet!" - Black Organization in the background and dramatic music.

THE END

ok, itd be good if you hadnt basically copied 13 (I prefer your version to 13s... but i think that if your going to have a movie idea, since it wont ever happen, make the romantic couple SHIHOxSHINICHI or CONANxAI) ^-^

ok, itd be good if you hadnt basically copied 13 (I prefer your version to 13s... but i think that if your going to have a movie idea, since it wont ever happen, make the romantic couple SHIHOxSHINICHI or CONANxAI) ^-^

ur wish is coming true!! oh wait i mean i have an idea for movie 15 which includes ur fav couple(and mine too) its in my mind and im currently typing it down and as soon as i finish the idea i will make a story from it!!

ur wish is coming true!! oh wait i mean i have an idea for movie 15 which includes ur fav couple(and mine too) its in my mind and im currently typing it down and as soon as i finish the idea i will make a story from it!!

yus, i luvs you!!!

but its gonna take time cuz im having tons of homeworks!!

thas fine, ^-^ maybe you should do like daily posts... like whatever you write in one day you post, and then you keep adding more and more to it as you go ^-^

thas fine, ^-^ maybe you should do like daily posts... like whatever you write in one day you post, and then you keep adding more and more to it as you go ^-^

if thats wat u want so here is wat i managed to write:

Kogoro got information about a organization, Conan and Haibara thinks its the Black Organization so they go with him. Haibara goes to the bathroom and leaves Conan and Kogoro. Something happens to Haibara(i don't know what)and makes her loses her memory, Haibara screams and then faints. Conan runs to the source of the sound followed by Kogoro and some police officers and they see Haibara unconscious Conan holds Haibara from the shoulder and shakes her so then she can wake up but she didn't they took her to the hospital. At the hospital the doctor says that Haibara has amnesia and that might be because of something that happened with her Conan then enters her room just to see her sleeping he didn't want to disturb her so he went out. Conan goes to where the incident happened and checks for clues but there was nothing. Then he start gathering what happened before Haibara went to the bathroom, the reason they went is only that they wanted to know information about the organization. That’s it the organization might be behind this then he dials Hattori’s number, Conan tells him about what happened with Haibara and Heiji said that they are a serial murders happening in Osaka. Conan and Heiji meet at Hakase’s house Heiji brought a new friend with him the new friend is Kuroba kaito or should I say the phantom thief kid. Heiji tells Conan that Kuroba’s father was murdered by a organization so maybe the organization that murdered Kuroba’s dad is the same organization that shrunk Conan and Haibara, Conan tells them about what happened with Haibara and that he is suspicious about organization being behind it. They team together to destroy the organization but first they go to check on Haibara. In the hospital Haibara just woke up, Conan, Heiji and Kuroba are at the hospital with Agasa they went in just to find that Haibara woke up the doctor and the nurse came in to check in Haibara and to assure her that she is in safe with her ‘family’. The doctor and the nurse left now Haibara was trying to adjust her new settlement with the new people, Agasa started telling Haibara about her life, Conan couldn’t see Haibara that way so he excused himself and went out then Heiji and Kuroba did they same thing and followed him. Meanwhile one member from the Black Organization was hiding in the hospital and was waiting till Haibara is left alone. Heiji and Kuroba followed Conan to the park, Conan sat on a bench and then Heiji and Kuroba popped out, Conan was blaming himself for not protecting Haibara her sister is dead and now he couldn’t protect her. Heiji told him its not his fault and tried to comfort him while Kuroba was thinking about the person he saw in the hospital, a nurse was staring at them till they left, then he knew its one member of the Organization he told Conan and Heiji about it and all of them ran to the hospital. At the hospital Agasa went out of Haibara’s room and left her to have some rest, the nurse then waited till he is out of sight and then entered Haibara’s room. Conan fast dialed Agasa’s phone number Agasa picked the phone now he was out of the hospital Conan asked him where he was, then told him to go back to Haibara’s room and ended the phone call. Agasa didn’t understand what was going on but he obeyed what Conan told him to do. Conan, Heiji and Kuroba reached the hospital and ran toward Haibara’s room. In Haibara’s room Haibara was starting at the ceiling trying to digest the information Agasa gave her minutes later she fell asleep, the door of her room opened to reveal a nurse with short black hair smirking at the sleeping figure, she closed the door and then took out of her pocket a gun, and loaded the bullets. Conan, Heiji and Kuroba were running Kuroba was telling them how the nurse looked like minutes of running passed till they reached Haibara’s room the door was closed Conan opened the door a few centimeters and saw a lady pointing a gun at Haibara, he then nodded to them as a sign of get ready, the pushed the door and got in the nurse turned to see 3 guys standing. Conan knew its Vermouth she removed her mask and as what Conan guessed it was Vermouth. Vermouth warned them if they stepped 1 more step Haibara (sherry) will be dead, Conan was worried and he didn’t know what to do Vermouth already knew that he might use his soccer ball or his wrist watch so she warned him. The gun is still pointed at Haibara 3 of them are worried Kuroba already managed to get the smoke bomb out of the hiding place Kuroba made eye contact with Conan to let him know about his plan. Vermouth was almost pulling the trigger when boom Kuroba threw the smoke bomb and the room was filled with pink some Conan rushed and knocked off the gun of Vermouth’s hand meanwhile Heiji ran and got Haibara from the bed and went outside the room, Vermouth was coughing she couldn’t see anything any she knew if she stayed for a while she’ll get caught she ran outside the door and went to the ladies bathroom there she placed a new disguise and walked out of the hospital. Kuroba, Heiji, Conan and Haibara were outside the room soon the smoke was over and they got in no one was there.

Hope u enjoyed i will try to finish this idea soon and make from it a story!.