Detective Conan World
Maurice

Post your top 5 Mangas (and why)!

1. Detective Conan- I love the cases and love stories...

2. Hana Kimi- I love the story and characters here they are too verry funny.

3. Nodame Cantabile- Nodame is too funny here.

4. Gokusen- I love how Yangkumi changed the personalities of her students and also I love her principles here.

5. I don't have 5th favorite manga serie...

1. One Piece (One of a kind pirate manga)

2. Bleach (Shiningami and sorta gorey)

3. Rurouni Kenshin (One of the first manga I read and I liked the fight scenes with samurai)

4. Prince of Tennis (One of the few sports mangas i enjoyed)

5. Angel Cup (It's actually a manwha to do with soccer, but i still liked it! :cool: )

and if DC counts then... 0. Detective Conan (awesomeness in itself) :shock:

I'll make it 7

1. Detective Conan- full of detective thingy (influenced by CSI)

2. Katekyo Hitman Reborn- MAFIA!

3. Naruto- NINJA! haha

4. One Piece- PIRATES!

5. Bakuman- MANGA!

6. Sket Dance- it's full of cases too!

7. Gintama- love PARODY!

1. Magic Kaito: I think It's better than DC, but why Mr.Aoyama Gosho doesn't continue to draw that manga??? It's really good!!!

2. Detective Conan: Of cause, that why I joined this forum

3. Zettai Karen Children: It's so funny!!!

4. Doreamon: Of cause!!!

I just read and like those mangas!!! :lol: :lol:

Don't stop my blood!!!

:roll:yaaaaa i love manga :roll:

( i don't really read DC manga )

1. ouran high school host club

2. kaichou wa maid sama

4. Wa! ( bet none of you has heard of this one )

5. special a

6. skip beat

7. fruit basket

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love you anime!

1. Detective Conan

2. Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

2. Special A

2. Ouran High School Host Club

3. Kaichou wa Maid Sama - well, i love the drawing and the story is nice...i also like usui a lot~

NOTE: for numbers one and twos, refer to my post in top 5 anime~

Hmmm.... all right...

1st: Magic Kaito (like phantomlady1101). It's so cool!!!

2nd: Of Course Detective Conan

3rd: Perhaps Onepiece. FIGHTING IS FUN!!! (laugh)

4th: Yaiba. He's so cute!!!

5th: none :)

I want to read volume 5 of MK too! I wish they had Kaito Kid in english, or even chinese. I hate reading off of a screen, it hurts my eyes after a few hours. :(

My faves (not in order):

Detective Conan: Obviously. I love everything !

Fruits Basket: Tohru is really funny... and Shigure is one of my favorites. He's so... entertaining with his " *gasp* KYO, CAN THIS BE?" or "Oh, Tohru, this reminds me of... *naughty joke*".

xxxHolic: It's weird and mysterious- just my type. :)

After School Nightmare: It was really interesting! Too bad it isn't that popular.

Ranma 1/2: Really REALLY funny. :-D

in no particular order:

-Death Note (i like how the manga questions my beliefs, ideals etc. and i think prefer the manga than the anime. it has a different feel to it)

-Chrono Crusade (THE BEST.MY FAVORITE. THIS MANGA IS EPIC TO ME)

-Ghost Hunt (I love the paranormal. i think this the best manga when it comes to this field.)

-GTO (Onizuka is badass. and i also like most of the characters. theyre awesome)

-Love Hina (i like because of the slice of life genre, comedy and romance. it's a fun manga.)

edit:

- Bizenghast (i have to add this. it's fantasy. it's mysterious and imagination-stimulating.)

1. One piece (Who doesn't love the nakama of luffy ?)

2. Katekyo Hitman Reborn (it became interesting in the future arc)

3. Shin Chan (hilarious)

4. Naruto (sennin goroshi)

5. Death Note (L)

6. DC ( thats why i am on forum)

7. Kuroko no basketball (this basketball manga is far more serious then slam dunk in my opinion)

8. Dragonball (Goku is awesome)

9. Liar Game (Psychologic warfare)

10.History Strongest Disciple tied with Hajime no Ippo (both manga about martial arts/fighting)

hana yori dango (sucker for a good love story..and this one is the best for me.. )

gokusen (fight-o!!! i love yankumi!)

slam dunk (not a fan of BB,but this manga, well it's well written/drawn and I love every bit of it..the game with Sannoh High is the best!)

junjou romantica,sekaiichi hatsukoi,crimson spell,viewfinder series,koisuru boukon.. ^_^

Ummm...

1 - Detective Conan [Duh.] [Kaitou Kid ♥]

~ Riddles and Muder, love it (a lot).

2 - Vampire Knight [Kaname ♥]

~ Vampires, love them.

3 - Barajou no kiss [Mutsuki Kurama ♥]

~ The supernatural 'nevr gonna happen'-stories, love it.

4 - Skip Beat

~ Roflmao-moments, love them.

5 - Shugo Chara [ikuto ♥]

~ Wannabe cool and loved girl, like it.

I like Zero from VK too!!!! XD <3 <3 <3

in no particular order:

-Death Note (i like how the manga questions my beliefs, ideals etc. and i think prefer the manga than the anime. it has a different feel to it)

-Chrono Crusade (THE BEST.MY FAVORITE. THIS MANGA IS EPIC TO ME)

-Ghost Hunt (I love the paranormal. i think this the best manga when it comes to this field.)

-GTO (Onizuka is badass. and i also like most of the characters. theyre awesome)

-Love Hina (i like because of the slice of life genre, comedy and romance. it's a fun manga.)

edit:

- Bizenghast (i have to add this. it's fantasy. it's mysterious and imagination-stimulating.)

Chrono Crusade... I love this series... But its so touching it made me cry after watching the last episode... :( I cried for one entire week straight every night I remember...

1. One piece (Who doesn't love the nakama of luffy ?)

2. Katekyo Hitman Reborn (it became interesting in the future arc)

3. Shin Chan (hilarious)

4. Naruto (sennin goroshi)

5. Death Note (L)

6. DC ( thats why i am on forum)

7. Kuroko no basketball (this basketball manga is far more serious then slam dunk in my opinion)

8. Dragonball (Goku is awesome)

9. Liar Game (Psychologic warfare)

10.History Strongest Disciple tied with Hajime no Ippo (both manga about martial arts/fighting)

LIAR GAME. THE BEST STRATEGIES COME FROM HERE. If you like logic and psychological understanding and all the genius strategies people come up with while playing games, you'll have to watch this. I LOVE IT. Comparable to Detective Conan.

1. naruto

2. detective conan

3. faity tail

4. fullmetal alchemist

5. dn angel

all of them are super duper COOL!!!

I've heard of all of them. Except Fairy Tale. :P DN Angel and FMA are one of the earlier anime I've watched XD

hana yori dango (sucker for a good love story..and this one is the best for me.. )

gokusen (fight-o!!! i love yankumi!)

slam dunk (not a fan of BB,but this manga, well it's well written/drawn and I love every bit of it..the game with Sannoh High is the best!)

junjou romantica,sekaiichi hatsukoi,crimson spell,viewfinder series,koisuru boukon.. ^_^

Hana yori dango! XD XD XD Domyoji~ XD hahahaha and his weird hairstyle. I have to admit I hated this series in the beginning. Because I thought it was too long winded... But I think I like it now. After watching all three different dramas for it (Taiwanese version, Japanese version, Korean version) YES. I have to admit that Im impressed with the writer. How can someone think of SO MUCH PLOT for a romance story? LOL

I like Zero from VK too!!!! XD <3 <3 <3

LIAR GAME. THE BEST STRATEGIES COME FROM HERE. If you like logic and psychological understanding and all the genius strategies people come up with while playing games, you'll have to watch this. I LOVE IT. Comparable to Detective Conan.

I've heard of all of them. Except Fairy Tale. :P DN Angel and FMA are one of the earlier anime I've watched XD

Hana yori dango! XD XD XD Domyoji~ XD hahahaha and his weird hairstyle. I have to admit I hated this series in the beginning. Because I thought it was too long winded... But I think I like it now. After watching all three different dramas for it (Taiwanese version, Japanese version, Korean version) YES. I have to admit that Im impressed with the writer. How can someone think of SO MUCH PLOT for a romance story? LOL

haven't watch the korean version,but i like the actor who played hanazawa rui coz he also played Irie-kun on their version of Itazura no Kiss- Playful Kiss ^_^

haven't watch the korean version,but i like the actor who played hanazawa rui coz he also played Irie-kun on their version of Itazura no Kiss- Playful Kiss ^_^

Ah! He's handsome right?! XD XD XD Well, I like him too :P In fact, I like him more than the main character haha... I watched Itazura na Kiss as well ^_^

What is that? Is that a sequel to Itazura na kiss? XD

have u seen the korean adaptation? baek seung jo's diary is his thoughts on what happened each episode until the sequel/youtube 7-parter thingy..don't know about the manga,but on the anime,the story is told on kotoko's pov so we don't really know what Irie-kun's thoughts..

annnd I just finished downloading DN angel's manga..next on the list is Fairy Tail.. ^_^

Uhh...

1) Shin/Prince of Tennis... yeah, DC isn't first, I'm a hardcore TeniPuri fan. I hate the title character though. He wins too many matches. Rikkai totally should have won the Nationals, and Niou should have beaten Fuji!

2) Detective Conan... I love mystery stories, and this is the best there is

3) Liar Game and Hammer Session tie for 3rd... Total love goes out for these amazing manga. The dramas made them even better for me.

4) Day of Revolution... I consider it the Princess Princess prequel, and I have a thing for gender benders. (Fem!fangirl)

5) Naruto... all because of Nara Shikamaru, Hyuuga Neji, Uchiha Sasuke, and Hatake Kakashi