Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
KudoKun18

Shinichi/Conan, Hattori, and Kaitou Kid together

I would love to see Shinichi/Conan, Hattori, and Kaitou Kid (even though he doesn't care with the BO thingy) work together and defeat the Black Organization. That would be one helluva episode. ;)

How about you guys, what kind of episode would you like to see these trio working together?

Kid cares. Most of us believe he's after the Organization as well, but Aoyama says he's not going to put in Kid... TT-TT I WANTED A CROSSOVER SO BADLY!!! Anyways, I just want a BO episode filled with our Gosho Guys (+Hakuba if possible) where they take down the Organization and then everybody confesses their love to Shinichi! (JK, JK, I only support yaoi in fanfic... I think...) Well, I hope they have an episode of that! I want to see it!

^ That would be nice! :wink:

Kid cares. Most of us believe he's after the Organization as well, but Aoyama says he's not going to put in Kid... TT-TT I WANTED A CROSSOVER SO BADLY!!! Anyways, I just want a BO episode filled with our Gosho Guys (+Hakuba if possible) where they take down the Organization and then everybody confesses their love to Shinichi! (JK, JK, I only support yaoi in fanfic... I think...) Well, I hope they have an episode of that! I want to see it!

I think i have read somewhere that the organization that Kid is after is not the Black Organization.

Or is there an event that I missed where Kid interacted with the BO?

I would love to see Shinichi/Conan, Hattori, and Kaitou Kid (even though he doesn't care with the BO thingy) work together and defeat the Black Organization. That would be one helluva episode. ;)

How about you guys, what kind of episode would you like to see these trio working together?

So would I. Thing is, I dkinda doubt it'll ever happen. D: It's the sort of thing FUNimation would do... And they've stopped.

That would be awesome!! :D

my fanfic includes all of that. You can read it and see!!

Link us to the fanfic, please? :3

I think Kaito might be after BO... But not so concentrated on 'em... I can't really tell because of the fact i'm not very far into the series. ^_^

I think Kaito might be after BO... But not so concentrated on 'em... I can't really tell because of the fact i'm not very far into the series. ^_^

Although I'm not sure if the organization Kaito Kid is after is the same organization Shinichi/Conan is after, but...

Kaito Kid has already made substantive contact with the BO, although he is most likely unaware of their background. Furthermore, at least one major member of the BO knows who Kaito Kid is, so I do expect further engagements between KK and the BO at some point down the road.