Detective Conan World
Noir

Has he ever cried or show tears?

I got pretty curious... In the whole series of Detective Conan, both anime and manga, have they ever showed Shinichi/Conan show tears drop to his cheeks or cry or something like that (tears of sadness; NOT tears of joy). I actually skipped episodes so I didn't see much.

Including the childhood of Shinichi, have they ever showed it? When they were in the 1st year of elementary, he does already sound/act tough, more-or-less.

Don't know why but it just made me curious because if he hasn't from elementary until high school, I guess Ran and Shinichi are that opposite. >_<

Well, I kinda thought he is never going to cry. But Ai cried for 4 times so far, one is fake, though.

Even in movie10, when the badguy asked him what is the feeling of losing the closest people in your life, he merely whimpered.

Other people in Detective Boys, I mean the boys no Ayumi, had never cried before, too. Kaitou Kid hasn't cried before, too. Heiji hasn't, too. Mouri had once in movie1...well, if you can call that weep...

Not just Conan.. I think everyone would cry if Ran gets killed..

I know I will anyways

on topic: in the shiragami case well he didn't cry but now we know how he will look if he cried

I got pretty curious... In the whole series of Detective Conan, both anime and manga, have they ever showed Shinichi/Conan show tears drop to his cheeks or cry or something like that (tears of sadness; NOT tears of joy). I actually skipped episodes so I didn't see much.

Including the childhood of Shinichi, have they ever showed it? When they were in the 1st year of elementary, he does already sound/act tough, more-or-less.

Don't know why but it just made me curious because if he hasn't from elementary until high school, I guess Ran and Shinichi are that opposite. >_<

No Shinichi hasn't cried and this is a deliberate choice by Gosho. I remember there was a discussion about this in the DCTP cbox. He may be prepping for an eventual scene where Shinichi cries to maximize impact or Shinichi might not cry at all.

No Shinichi hasn't cried and this is a deliberate choice by Gosho. I remember there was a discussion about this in the DCTP cbox. He may be prepping for an eventual scene where Shinichi cries to maximize impact or Shinichi might not cry at all.

I don't know. I personally don't see how it could "maximize" the impact when I doubt most fans are even gonna think like "OMG, he's never cried before!!" But that's just me.