Detective Conan World
Noir

When walking, where do you put your hands?

Well, this is just basically some random question. I got kind of curious because Conan, most of the times, puts his hands on his pockets. There isn't really much about it knowing that he's really a mature high-school student which is in the form of an elementary student. So, drawing out a conclusion, he is "confident" most of the times, putting his pockets on his pants.

I finished reading a book about body language last month, I think that figure shows confidence. What do you think, and where do you put your hands when you walk?

---

In school, if I have my idea worn or shown out, I usually hold it and move it (which caused it to be "damaged"). If I have none, I just sway my hands or if I have something valuable in my pocket like an ordinary MP4 or a 500-peso money, I'd put my hand(s) in my pocket.

So, how about you? ;)

when outside, in my jacket pockets 'coz it's cold (it's winter here)... in my jean back pockets when i'm thinking while walking really slow. otherwise, i guess i also just sway them :P

One hand in my pocket while the other one is still(not swaying) and sometimes when I'm walking alone, I have this weird habit of my one fist clenched and the other not then I "clap" them together. I dunno what's the exact term.

One hand in my pocket while the other one is still(not swaying) and sometimes when I'm walking alone, I have this weird habit of my one fist clenched and the other not then I "clap" them together. I dunno what's the exact term.

dude!i do the same with that clap thingi... though even if i'm in public i do it :P

well a lot of the time i have both hands in my pockets, either with both thumbs still out or with thumbs in and other fingers out... or in my sweatshirt pocket, or holding my ipod or phone... oh god, i have so many diff things i do... but i rarely ever just let them sway.. except when in PE when we are running/jogging/walking to warm up and i have no pockets or items to hold... then i might do that clapping thingi...

dude!i do the same with that clap thingi... though even if i'm in public i do it :P

well a lot of the time i have both hands in my pockets, either with both thumbs still out or with thumbs in and other fingers out... or in my sweatshirt pocket, or holding my ipod or phone... oh god, i have so many diff things i do... but i rarely ever just let them sway.. except when in PE when we are running/jogging/walking to warm up and i have no pockets or items to hold... then i might do that clapping thingi...

Really? Haha! Thought I was the only one! Me too, whenever I'm walking home. I just do it, & I never actually notice that I am. Haha :grin:

I've been trying to make this habit I have of putting my hands in the pockets even while leading the of singing the national anthem in front of the whole school which made me got scolded by my teacher gone but seems like old habits die hard...

I always need to have my hands busy with something or I begin to feel uncomfortable, so I usually do have at least one hand in my jacket-pocket or pants-pocket. If I'm standing idly, then I'll probably do the same or have a hand on my hip. B)

I always need to have my hands busy with something or I begin to feel uncomfortable, so I usually do have at least one hand in my jacket-pocket or pants-pocket. If I'm standing idly, then I'll probably do the same or have a hand on my hip. B)

i know what you mean by 'needing your hands to b busy' i mean, i et this sort of like 'itchy' feel like i just reaaaaaally need to move my hands/any other limb of my body when i'm still... i don't know why but i just can't sit still.... ever!

i know, and it's like whn we actually do so and we notice we're like... wth??? when did i start doing this?????

So right! Haha. Then we try to stop, and again, not noticing, do it again! :lol: