Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Ran Mouri and Shinichi

After the end of the Black Organization

What do you think will happen to the Black Organization in the end? I believe that Conan, Ai, and the police force will finally defeat it and Ai will use the information contained in the computers to make a permanent antidote for the drug to turn Conan into Shinichi again. However, I also believe that not every member will be caught. Everyone will be identified using the information stored inside the computers, but a few (I'm guessing Gin and Vodka) will go into hiding. Shinichi will go after them and capture them weeks later, when they make an attempt on his life. This is just what I think will happen. What do you think will happen to the Black Organization?

Mmm, seems like a happy ending in that case. I'm pretty sure that most of the Black Organization won't go down without a fight. In fact, they'll probably end up taking important characters (maybe even Shinichi or Ran or Ai) with them. If any of them get caught, they'll probably commit suicide (as some have done before to escape their fate). Otherwise, yeah, Gin and Vodka might go into hiding (most likely, Vermouth will be with them -- or rather, escaping too).

It's a suspense/murder/mystery anime, I doubt it will be all cheers at the end.

Your theory seems pretty reasonable though.

Let's see how many episodes it takes before they're all taken down (or otherwise).

I wish that there will be a happy ending but before the good guys win, let some of the major good guys rest in peace first... Maybe like Takagi got shot down and Sato got furious , took her gun and aims at vermouth. Sato then pulled the trigger to revenge........

Or maybe someone got kidnapped like in one of the stories in the fan made section.Both Moore and Ran got kidnapped and.........

How about that when Kaito Kid and Conan are trying to take them down Ran gets kidnapped and then Haibara gives him antidote which he takes and rush into they hiding place. Then Vermouth points gun at Ran and shot. While she thinks it's end she feel something falling at her. Of course it's Shinichi. Then Police rush in and arrest members of BO but Shinichi dies while telling Ran the words I Love You. After it Haibara explain everything to Ran and tell her that he was Conan. And in the end Ran starring in the stars is making promise that she will wait until death to be reunited with him and ask him to do the same.

THE END

How about that when Kaito Kid and Conan are trying to take them down Ran gets kidnapped and then Haibara gives him antidote which he takes and rush into they hiding place. Then Vermouth points gun at Ran and shot. While she thinks it's end she feel something falling at her. Of course it's Shinichi. Then Police rush in and arrest members of BO but Shinichi dies while telling Ran the words I Love You. After it Haibara explain everything to Ran and tell her that he was Conan. And in the end Ran starring in the stars is making promise that she will wait until death to be reunited with him and ask him to do the same.

THE END

That's a nice ending, too, although it's kinda sad. Your ending gave me another idea. Maybe Conan/Shinichi will appear to die and take the boss of the organization with him, then somehow return unscathed days/weeks later at another case. After all, Holmes had a near-death experience while trying to deafeat a villain, too.

That's a nice ending, too, although it's kinda sad. Your ending gave me another idea. Maybe Conan/Shinichi will appear to die and take the boss of the organization with him, then somehow return unscathed days/weeks later at another case. After all, Holmes had a near-death experience while trying to deafeat a villain, too.

Good Idea! After all he is Holmes of XX century, right?

If I remember good this how people called him.

THE END

The story is nice but the ending is very sad. Fans will complain if shinichi Kudo will die. So, my opinion is to change die to heavily injured. Like maybe Kudo stays on a wheelchair or something like that.

The story is nice but the ending is very sad. Fans will complain if shinichi Kudo will die. So, my opinion is to change die to heavily injured. Like maybe Kudo stays on a wheelchair or something like that.

Hmm, I think I'll change from heavy permanent injury to heavy temporary injury.

Hmm, I think I'll change from heavy permanent injury to heavy temporary injury.

Yeah. Maybe like broken bones or the bullet shot through his lungs and he need to undergo another operation.

Yeah. Maybe like broken bones or the bullet shot through his lungs and he need to undergo another operation.

Operation will be good. But with 99% of death. Sorry but I'm a bit dramatic. But in the end he will live and Ran will be his girlfriend. How about that?

Operation will be good. But with 99% of death. Sorry but I'm a bit dramatic. But in the end he will live and Ran will be his girlfriend. How about that?

Yeah. And I also wish because of that incident, Kogoro and Eri will live in harmony again.

I think Conan will find the organization's hideout, but instead of killing him, The Black Organization employs Conan since he does Kogoro's work (and Kogoro is in a place of power). Also, Conan is a kid, and has a good rep. with the police. The Black Organization will probably use that to their advantage (Say, a six-year old terrorist?)

One thing confuses me; what is the B.O's motive? I'm sure money is part of it, but knowing Aoyama, there has to be something more...

One thing confuses me; what is the B.O's motive? I'm sure money is part of it, but knowing Aoyama, there has to be something more...

Yeah. If it is for money, what are the scientists for. If you say that they use the money to support all the expenses from the science program, how about the snipers?

I think Conan will find the organization's hideout, but instead of killing him, The Black Organization employs Conan since he does Kogoro's work (and Kogoro is in a place of power). Also, Conan is a kid, and has a good rep. with the police. The Black Organization will probably use that to their advantage (Say, a six-year old terrorist?)

I don't think that they would be able to employ Conan. He would escape the moment their backs were turned, and then they would have to look for him all over again. No offense, I agree that if Conan was forced to work for them, they would gain a huge advantage, but I just can't imagine Conan helping the B.O.

I don't think that they would be able to employ Conan. He would escape the moment their backs were turned, and then they would have to look for him all over again. No offense, I agree that if Conan was forced to work for them, they would gain a huge advantage, but I just can't imagine Conan helping the B.O.

Exactly. While pretending to work with the bo, conan will try to find a way to escape or kill the members. He might also send informations about thE bo to the fbi.

I find this a very hard question to answer in my opion. You'll never know how Detective Conan will end. In reality i don't want it to end but all good things have to come to an end sadly D:. Maybe it turns out that Shinchi was given a drug that put him to sleep for a long time and everything that happens was dream. Or like dfjkiller said he might have ot grow up being Conan. But nobody ages O.o. Summer has passed by like what 5 times? and there has only ben one birthday and that was movie 1 xD. The ending is really unknown ATM

I find this a very hard question to answer in my opion. You'll never know how Detective Conan will end. In reality i don't want it to end but all good things have to come to an end sadly D:. Maybe it turns out that Shinchi was given a drug that put him to sleep for a long time and everything that happens was dream. Or like dfjkiller said he might have ot grow up being Conan. But nobody ages O.o. Summer has passed by like what 5 times? and there has only ben one birthday and that was movie 1 xD. The ending is really unknown ATM

Don't you know when they tried to use the dream team on Doraemon? approximately ALL the Doraemon fans complained. I DON'T want that to happen to DC.

Yeah. If it is for money, what are the scientists for. If you say that they use the money to support all the expenses from the science program, how about the snipers?

That is true. But the BO black mails a bunch of people to get the money they need a lot of times. But something about the BO motive just seems more then just money if you ask me.

That is true. But the BO black mails a bunch of people to get the money they need a lot of times. But something about the BO motive just seems more then just money if you ask me.

Something further even more disturbing like World Domination. I always think that way but I think its a bit of a stretch. Maybe a specific type of World Domination.

Something further even more disturbing like World Domination. I always think that way but I think its a bit of a stretch. Maybe a specific type of World Domination.

Maybe there are two organizations joined into one?