Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

10 Years Later

in 10years I hope we still won't only have microsoft and apple to choose from when it comes to computers and apple and android when it comes to phones

some variety would be nice,,,

10 years later, 2D games would still be there?

I get motion sick from games in 3rd person on occasion so I hope 2D games will still be around in 10 years

my favorite games are 2D platformers too so I'll be very disappointed if those become obsolete

Of course man, there will always be a demand for retro games.  Theoretically, 2-D games were outdated years ago but people still play them.

I agree. People always thought it would be obsolete but it didn't go that way so I kinda go with it would still be there.

Probably replaced by 3D or better

10 years later, simple, movies are probably gonna be watched less

Nah. VR games tho

in 10years I hope we still won't only have microsoft and apple to choose from when it comes to computers and apple and android when it comes to phones

some variety would be nice,,,

I get motion sick from games in 3rd person on occasion so I hope 2D games will still be around in 10 years

my favorite games are 2D platformers too so I'll be very disappointed if those become obsolete

It still would be.

10 years later, more industrialized places.

I think FB/twitter would still be the most used worldwide. Probably, they'll look very different though.

maybe... myspace was super popular a couple years ago but now it's not used much at all so I wonder if a similar fate lies in store for FB/twitter especially since a lot of people I know are kinda sick of 'em (myself partially included) 

maybe... myspace was super popular a couple years ago but now it's not used much at all so I wonder if a similar fate lies in store for FB/twitter especially since a lot of people I know are kinda sick of 'em (myself partially included) 

I still stick with FB being still here. I dunno about Twitter though since its style never changes. On the other hand, FB keeps innovating and it's been like around for longer years compared to its predecessors.

Myspace, I don't know how it works :P

I still stick with FB being still here. I dunno about Twitter though since its style never changes. On the other hand, FB keeps innovating and it's been like around for longer years compared to its predecessors.

Myspace, I don't know how it works :P

I never used myspace either,,

And I can sorta see that.. Twitter's changed somewhat though. Back when I joined in 2010 it was mainly a thing where you followed celebrities and stuff but now it's a method of getting news out quickly from people at the scenes themself instead of getting it from a potentially biased perspective from a news station. also fandoms, there's a ton of fandoms on twitter.

10 years later, there will be more haters than ever. I'm tired of the negative comments/replies.

You know what, if you want haters to stop hating you, you honestly need to stop talking about them first :V

I never used myspace either,,

And I can sorta see that.. Twitter's changed somewhat though. Back when I joined in 2010 it was mainly a thing where you followed celebrities and stuff but now it's a method of getting news out quickly from people at the scenes themself instead of getting it from a potentially biased perspective from a news station. also fandoms, there's a ton of fandoms on twitter.

Whoa. I really never knew that about Twitter.

Haha, people are as biased as a news station is :P

Whoa. I really never knew that about Twitter.

Haha, people are as biased as a news station is :P

True... At least you get to see hundreds of different perspectives on twitter though compared to just the one you get from whatever news station you prefer.

True... At least you get to see hundreds of different perspectives on twitter though compared to just the one you get from whatever news station you prefer.

Yup.

10 years later, VR kind of socializing will probably be on its way.