Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

10 Years Later

... Actually Cure-kun, I'm learning all about reproduction and that kinda stuff in SS. (Ugh...) But you shouldn't think about it too much right now. You still got over a year to decide.

... Actually Cure-kun, I'm learning all about reproduction and that kinda stuff in SS. (Ugh...) But you shouldn't think about it too much right now. You still got over a year to decide.

:P Male Reproductive system is piece of cake. Memorize few things and it is basically common sense.... well, the diagram ...is disturbing to think about but you have to memorize that.... Female Reproductive system is very complex, not only you memorize them, you have to understand them. There is a separate subject for Female Reproductive system in college, i heard.

That stuff I can handle. But god, we had to talk about birth yesterday... ali_039.gif I felt sick to my stomach and ended up leaving the classroom for the rest of the talk.

Oh. I remember that... did you watch the video? I know it's gross, but... It's science so it is rather interesting for me.

We did watch a video, but I had my head down the entire time. (Damn you company-who-made-that-movie....)

And kaichou... Dissection? Why exactly...?

We don't call them Pro or Con, we're on the Negative team and the other group is on Affirmative (I love picking sides even if I can't choose the topic). Basically we're saying that schools need to keep animal dissection.

I see :P Animal dissection should be kept IMO. The best way to get an education is by experience.

In 10 years... what will happen in 10 years.. there are many questions that are yet to be answered.

dissection is fun. I dissected a cow's eye, frog, chicken, pig,etc..

My science teacher bought them to teach me. He teaches those who are very interested in it. He said that I was the only one this year. I liked the brain dissection the best. The female reproductive organ dissection was insane though...

My science teacher bought them to teach me. He teaches those who are very interested in it. He said that I was the only one this year. I liked the brain dissection the best. The female reproductive organ dissection was insane though...

5a6157d0.gif8c460310.gifd79df121.gif WTF?! Why did you do that?! How did your teacher even get your hands on one?! What organ?

O_o. I think I know what you are thinking but it's just the ovaries and Uterus. It's from a pig so it's different from human, but the inside is still the same. just the outside is different.

If it was Humans, it is illegal. You can't dissect human unless you get permission by government. Also this is public high school. Dissecting Human is rarely accepted even in Universities/Colleges.