Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

10 Years Later

I'm alive, I'm alive.

I think that looking into people's eyes, you can find their true emotions and what they're feeling. However, to those people who are amazing at poker face, it's kinda difficult.

hey..!!!I want to sing..!! po-po-po-poker face po-pokerface..!!!ahahahaa.. :D sing with me,..!!ahahaa..:D

I think I'm relatively good with emotions. I'm okay with body language, but the real thing are the eyes. The eyes are what makes or breaks a picture. It's what makes or breaks a photo. It's the most important thing. And the eyes are the most difficult to get right, whether in a picture, drawing, photo, or simply with emotions. I can adjust my eyes to make me look happy when I'm sad, but I can't hold it for an extremely long time.

If we do the roles thing... I guess anybody can be what they want... depending on physical appearance or their personality... I guess I'll do Hakuba for sure then.... because I'm not EVIL at all- well unless I'm angry :P

but I'd have to wear a wig and brown eye contacts...-______-; plus I don't think i could be a DC girl and I would like to be Heiji... but I don't have dark skin... :mellow:

I think I'm a Hakuba in real life anyway... except for a few personality traits and being a different gender...

You could powder yourself or get a tan before the convention Cammy.

As for me, if it was physical, I could be Kazuha, but since I might have short hair in the future, maybe Sato. If it's by personality, then either Sato or Takagi. I do share some traits with both.

Maybe you should hire a PI and have that person find one of us. I think at the moment, Cure-kun is the easiest to find. I thinnk I'm the next easiest, seeing how the state I live in is hidden somewhere in one of the threads.

I might find you guys girls when I get rich and get a private plane.

Hmmm... I guess I'll hire Moho to be my pilot if I get one :P.

Ok I fantasize myself too much....4519626a.gif

I might find you guys girls when I get rich and get a private plane.

Hmmm... I guess I'll hire Moho to be my pilot if I get one :P.

Ok I fantasize myself too much....4519626a.gif

Not really...

Wouldn't it be funny if:

You: *boards plane* *sits down at seat* *drinks some random drink*

Intercom: Hello and welcome aboard. I am your captain for the evening, Mark Shi...

You: *chokes* *spits out drink*