Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

10 Years Later

Hmm, meeting someone from DCW would be interesting...

...maybe.

Meeting someone from DCTP?

...as long as it isn't xpon, I suppose...

But have you considered that even if you met me, you wouldn't recognize me and I wouldn't recognize you (unless we send pictures of each other to each other)? It's almost funny...

Good point... But I could just bring up the topic of DC to every Jean I meet and see where that gets me.

There are others I want to meet on here besides you, like Cure-kun and Je-chan. But currently, Cure-kun would be the easiest to find.

Good point... But I could just bring up the topic of DC to every Jean I meet and see where that gets me.

There are others I want to meet on here besides you, like Cure-kun and Je-chan. But currently, Cure-kun would be the easiest to find.

I know. But it would honestly be difficult to find us. You could bring up the topic of DC, but you won't know if you get me or Forever since our first names are the same (spelled differently, mine's Jean and hers is Jeanne). However, I've considered that and my best choice would be to slip on a Poker Face every time...

I think Mark would be easy to find as well, I know where he lives. :twisted:

But does your BFF have the resources to find Cure-kun?

Her dad's the...man, can't tell you or else you'd find my friend and consequently find me. <_< Let's just say she has plenty of resources and contacts.

I'm just shy around most people. The people I'm not shy around are most adults and my friends.

I agree...

and speaking of locating people's location, my BFF's(too!) father made a software(don't know what is that) but it can locate someone's location... I don't know if it is true.. O.O

If it can't get through a VPN, it's useless. Mark already gave up.

I call it conscience. If I went any further, I'd cause massive damage to your VPN, and possibly your computer. That's why I stopped.