Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

10 Years Later

Maybe 10 years later I have a big company that produces wasabi flavored ice cream.. then I'll stuff it in those weird guys..

Ten years later I should make an Anti-Aging medicine especially for women by using APTX4869. LOL

wee~ cure-kun! I'll buy a millions of that!

That would be hard... I would have to find a chemical that will cause Lysosomes to produce a lot of peroxisomes and cause Apoptosis, but that's too dangerous because the process Apoptosis can cause tumors to grow.

So I was thinking of making a cell to do a reverse - mitosis, which cells would fuse instead of divide.

Crazy ideas going through my head right now on how to make Anti-Aging medicine.

10 years from now, I will meet Mohorovicic to work on it together.... also Aeyra maybe.

If it is possible, that is

That would be hard... I would have to find a chemical that will cause Lysosomes to produce a lot of peroxisomes and cause Apoptosis, but that's too dangerous because the process Apoptosis can cause tumors to grow.

So I was thinking of making a cell to do a reverse - mitosis, which cells would fuse instead of divide.

Crazy ideas going through my head right now on how to make Anti-Aging medicine.

10 years from now, I will meet Mohorovicic to work on it together.... also Aeyra maybe.

If it is possible, that is

Aww...I'm not on there. :P

10 years later I'm gonna...er...um... *thinks of something I haven't said yet*

@ IdentityUnknown

Hm? Oh I didn't put you there because you would be a spy by then because you are good at hiding your identity. If your identity is revealed, take the APTX4869.

@ Misaki-chan

I'm glad that everyone is happy ~~ *HUG*

@ IdentityUnknown

Hm? Oh I didn't put you there because you would be a spy by then because you are good at hiding your identity. If your identity is revealed, take the APTX4869.

@ Misaki-chan

I'm glad that everyone is happy ~~ *HUG*

<_< Oi, oi. I believe it's an improvement when I've given away my name. No proper spy would do that. In fact, I've given away a lot of hints...

10 years later, I will hopefully have a better computer, actually manage to save my files, not have a computer that overheats, not have a computer that is inresponsive, and not need to sneak onto my dad's computer to access the internet. Yes, I'm very annoyed by this.