Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

10 Years Later

So, I came upon this question randomly in my head and I thought, what would happen to DCW 10 years later if we were all still on? Would Person1 and Person2 be married? What do you think will happen?

Post your thoughts!

If we were all still on? A MIRACLE.

First off, yes, they'd be married, probably with a child by then.

Since the we'd all be on still *miracle* we'd be being lectured by Kaichou about how we should still have hope in love for ourselves, since she found it and would be engaged.

I would be in Japan somehow still on this site teaching kids how to speak English. I'd be constantly refuting Kaichou's arguments simply because I can.

That's all I have stored in my brain at the moment. :)

• Upvote 2

If we were all still on? A MIRACLE.

First off, yes, they'd be married, probably with a child by then.

Since the we'd all be on still *miracle* we'd be being lectured by Kaichou about how we should still have hope in love for ourselves, since she found it and would be engaged.

I would be in Japan somehow still on this site teaching kids how to speak English. I'd be constantly refuting Kaichou's arguments simply because I can.

That's all I have stored in my brain at the moment. :)

WHAT THE?! NO I WOULDN'T!!! I EVEN HAVE A BACKGROUND SAYING: "NO BOYFRIEND NO PROBLEM"!!!

I think Sayomi and MH would be married (or at least engaged) and there would be a few more couples milling around DCW.

OH COME ON! I find it HIGHLY LIKELY that you'll be here lecturing all of us former LHC members, and most of the former LHC members would be helping you lecture! They'd have bfs/gfs and I'm sure by then you'd be engaged. Since no one would be able to follow me to Japan, I'd lead a lonely life :D ITS OKAY, CAUSE I HAVE THE CUTE LITTLE JAPANESE KIDDOS TO TEACH :DDD

Let's see.. Maurice would probably.. be old. *snicker* I'm so mean, I hardly know him, too. SORRY MAURICE, BUT WE'RE TALKING TEN YEARS HERE!~

I'd help with teaching Japanese to the little teenagers that come into the site in my spare time.. maybe. After going to college for so long to teach and major in Japanese... I don't know how freely I'd give it. Although I do want to help the subbing groups for DC. Hmm.

OH COME ON! I find it HIGHLY LIKELY that you'll be here lecturing all of us former LHC members, and most of the former LHC members would be helping you lecture! They'd have bfs/gfs and I'm sure by then you'd be engaged. Since no one would be able to follow me to Japan, I'd lead a lonely life :D ITS OKAY, CAUSE I HAVE THE CUTE LITTLE JAPANESE KIDDOS TO TEACH :DDD

Let's see.. Maurice would probably.. be old. *snicker* I'm so mean, I hardly know him, too. SORRY MAURICE, BUT WE'RE TALKING TEN YEARS HERE!~

I'd help with teaching Japanese to the little teenagers that come into the site in my spare time.. maybe. After going to college for so long to teach and major in Japanese... I don't know how freely I'd give it. Although I do want to help the subbing groups for DC. Hmm.

I would not be ENGAGED!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

And you probably wouldn't be single either...AND I DON'T LECTURE.

Huh. If my sis was on here, I'd say she'd be having a steady relationship, but she's not, so never mind. She has a bf already...

Oh you don't lecture? Suure >.>;; ANYWAY Yes, you'd be engaged, possibly even to your current crush :3

SIDENOTE: I has eaten. I has.. I has.. STUFFING (I'm completely aware of my grammatical errors)

Ohh.. o.o if one of my friends were here, I'd say she'd be married, she's got a bf herself. LUCKY >.>

Oh you don't lecture? Suure >.>;; ANYWAY Yes, you'd be engaged, possibly even to your current crush :3

SIDENOTE: I has eaten. I has.. I has.. STUFFING (I'm completely aware of my grammatical errors)

Ohh.. o.o if one of my friends were here, I'd say she'd be married, she's got a bf herself. LUCKY >.>

Impossible. And you know it very well.

NO FAIR!!! I WANTS TURKEY!! AND I DON'T LECTURE!! NEVER!! I JUST GIVE AWESOME ADVICE!!

Many people interpret advice as lectures. Thus is why when I kept keeping people from suicide, sorting out everyone's friend problems, sorting out everyone's bf/gf problems, and sorting out everyone's whatever the heck else problems, they were all like DUN LECTURE ME and then later they were all like THANK YOU and then later after that it became I HATE YOU. So. People are strange.

..*sigh* Not entiiirely impossible... *murders your crush* go find a new one then >3>'' This one ain't worthy of your affection.

COME TO MAH HOUSE :D And I will allow you to have turkey :)

Many people interpret advice as lectures. Thus is why when I kept keeping people from suicide, sorting out everyone's friend problems, sorting out everyone's bf/gf problems, and sorting out everyone's whatever the heck else problems, they were all like DUN LECTURE ME and then later they were all like THANK YOU and then later after that it became I HATE YOU. So. People are strange.

..*sigh* Not entiiirely impossible... *murders your crush* go find a new one then >3>'' This one ain't worthy of your affection.

COME TO MAH HOUSE :D And I will allow you to have turkey :)

And why isn't he worthy? O.o

*goes to Forever's house*

*watches you eat turkey*

It does too count.

I now have a vendetta against your crush. They aren't worthy. They're being a jerk. I must kill that person.

What exactly did he do? O.o I wouldn't blame him. I'm not worth asking out.

Hmm, I think that Forever would get a boyfriend or even be engaged by then. So would most of the LHC members.

by 23, i'm STILL in college coz' i'm studying Law. maybe get a guy after i graduate but still, i will seek refuge here if ever things weren't in plan O.o

I would probably stay in touch. But idk

hmmmm......mmmnnn.......mmmnnnnn!!!!!!.....nnnnnnngggggg~~!!!.....

*Brain explodes trying to predict future*

*laughs*

by 23, i'm STILL in college coz' i'm studying Law. maybe get a guy after i graduate but still, i will seek refuge here if ever things weren't in plan O.o

You'll probably get a guy...good luck!

10 years later, I'll be in jail for attempted robbery.

In other words, I won't be here. :P

O.o Attempted robbery? On what? And how'd it fail? O.o

I wouldn't have anyone, Kaichou, because no one would follow me to Japan, even if for some absurd reason they 'liked' me.

Yes they would! True love transcends all boundaries. <--is a hypocrite

*sigh* NOOOTHING.

I feel like sneezing. 'Cause that has everything to do with what everyone will be like in ten years.

Sure it's nothing.

I think that we'd all get rampaged by the newer members. Which might, just might, include my sister.

=_= i have no idea how this went but....

in 10 years i will probably not even get on as frequently as now...

i will be 27 =_= dammmnn that is old

For me, old = more experience = more knowledge...

Though, for girls they want to stay young so....

ehheheh I shouldn't have said that... :unsure: