IdentityUnknown

10 Years Later

10 years later, I will be a billionaire :3

And then I'll buy an island :3

10 years later, I may ask you for a loan  :lol:

10 years later, I will be a billionaire :3

And then I'll buy an island :3

10 years later, I may ask you for a loan  :lol:

Why ask for a loan when you can just kidnap someone close to him and ask for ransom? :P

Why ask for a loan when you can just kidnap someone close to him and ask for ransom? :P

But I don't who he is or his location haha

I'll kidnap one of your close friend and then ask double the ransom from you :3

I'll kidnap one of your close friend and then ask double the ransom from you :3

Meh. I'd call things off. We're good, 'kay? :P

But I don't who he is or his location haha

Don't worry. We're the same :P

----

10 years later, I wonder if global climate shifts or something.

10 years later and we hopefully won't have to worry about our cars being hacked

Haha, those freaking high tech cars all over the news having security flaws makes me wanna facepalm right now. Just. Goodbye Future.

Haha, those freaking high tech cars all over the news having security flaws makes me wanna facepalm right now. Just. Goodbye Future.

I know. I mean how lazy can you get. Build cars with slower top speeds if you want to prevent accidents, drive yourself, it's a matter of life and death. :V

I know. I mean how lazy can you get. Build cars with slower top speeds if you want to prevent accidents, drive yourself, it's a matter of life and death. :V

The problem was actually the security system of the car (e.g. Car locks on the door). Some hackers were able to hack the security system and unlock the car remotely. Just. Gah.

Meh, no matter what, this kind of things should never be automated/computerized since computerized stuffs can always be hacked even from a miles distance.

===

10 years later, I wonder where I actually do live.

10 years later, I hope I stop wasting my life like I do now, and I hope won't be considered as a nerd anymore, cuz I'm not

>implying that being a nerd is a bad thing

embrace your inner nerd

>implying that being a nerd is a bad thing

embrace your inner nerd

....It hurts when you get bullied and stuff, people make up excuses so they won't be around you. This wouldn't have happened if that person had never spread the rumor about me....

10 years later, everything will get better, right? Cuz they always do. I hope...

....It hurts when you get bullied and stuff, people make up excuses so they won't be around you. This wouldn't have happened if that person had never spread the rumor about me....

10 years later, everything will get better, right? Cuz they always do. I hope...

Just ignore it. Be self confident. What matters is how you see yourself not what other people see in you. This people who bully or criticize you, whoever they are, will not be around you for a lifetime anyways unless... oh Gahddd. I know I or it might sound cheesy but I swear to God, this kind of thinking will make you 500x better in no time.

===

10 years later, I wonder if Youtube is already the main media medium instead of the TV.

As MK said, ignoring it and having more confidence is the best course of action. While it's not the easiest thing to do, acting like it doesn't bother you is one way to get people to lay off. Even though their words likely will still bother you, if whoever's saying stuff doesn't get a reaction out of you, they'll give up after a while. It's hard getting into that mindset but as they say, fake it 'til you make it  :D