Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

10 Years Later

It always does anyway.

10 years later, I really wonder what's gonna happen about that Quantum Computing thingy.

Yeah, right :P

Quantum thingy..you mean in studies?

That reminds me, what about LHC's researches!

*gasp* But maybe that was the joke??

tumblr_m0t6rayQ3N1rog9apo1_500.gif

Heh, I don't remember elementary schoolers being this negative when I younger.  The summer breaks were still long, the ice cream was still cold, the homework was still easy, the sky was still clear, the Elite Four were still pushovers (they actually still are...), the music was still good, the lunches were still cheap, everyone was going to an Ivy League (HAH), the Christmases were still magical, and no one knew the difference between Democrats and Republicans.  Kitty's got to let loose and live some, 'cause it's only getting harder from here.

(maybe she's going through a stage???)

Tatami Galaxy gif game 2 stronk 

also, Akazora pls. Cynthia was a nightmare.

And yeah, I also had a pretty chill primary and middle school life.

But I didn't realize that until high school started.

Perhaps that's what she's going through?

"you never know a good thing till it's gone"

yup, music was good back then, and it still is.

then again, for all we know, she might have been kidding, haha.

10 years later, I'll probably be in high school and get failing grades cause I don't pay attention in class.

if you were being serious, I want you to know that high school isn't as intimidating as you may think

the transition can be a shock but you'll adjust in time, and it won't be so bad!

Tatami Galaxy gif game 2 stronk 

also, Akazora pls. Cynthia was a nightmare.

And yeah, I also had a pretty chill primary and middle school life.

But I didn't realize that until high school started.

Perhaps that's what she's going through?

"you never know a good thing till it's gone"

yup, music was good back then, and it still is.

then again, for all we know, she might have been kidding, haha.

if you were being serious, I want you to know that high school isn't as intimidating as you may think

the transition can be a shock but you'll adjust in time, and it won't be so bad!

Psht, she wasn't a nightmare for my team, which consisted pretty much of a single traded-over level 84 Infernape that spammed Fire Blast and Close Combat and five sacrificial lambs (oh geez, my 5th grade self played Pokemon so dumb, hahah).

But true, you really don't know a good thing until it's gone. Nowadays I try my best to count my blessings whenever I'm feeling down, but sometimes I forget to when life really starts to suck.

I guess high school wasn't too bad, but what if she enters a high school as bad as mine?!

tumblr_lz39xpFi4h1qi7qkho1_500.gif

(God speed Kitty...)

Yeah, right :P

Quantum thingy..you mean in studies?

That reminds me, what about LHC's researches!

Nah, they're different. Quantum Computing = Allows Information to be stored in atoms/particles = Super Fast Computers and Smaller Gadgets

Still different ... :P LHC pretty much, I believe, does studies on particle collisions and stuffs.

10 years later, I hope my country gets better...

Nah, they're different. Quantum Computing = Allows Information to be stored in atoms/particles = Super Fast Computers and Smaller Gadgets

Still different ... :P LHC pretty much, I believe, does studies on particle collisions and stuffs.

Oh, now I get the computing thing!

In 10 years, what will be the change in people's fashion taste

Oh, now I get the computing thing!

In 10 years, what will be the change in people's fashion taste

Psht, she wasn't a nightmare for my team, which consisted pretty much of a single traded-over level 84 Infernape that spammed Fire Blast and Close Combat and five sacrificial lambs (oh geez, my 5th grade self played Pokemon so dumb, hahah).

But true, you really don't know a good thing until it's gone. Nowadays I try my best to count my blessings whenever I'm feeling down, but sometimes I forget to when life really starts to suck.

I guess high school wasn't too bad, but what if she enters a high school as bad as mine?!

tumblr_lz39xpFi4h1qi7qkho1_500.gif

(God speed Kitty...)

I have a feeling the guys who are playing Pokemon literally 24/7 (no joke) are still gonna in high school. I guess what I said was half a joke...My friends are the most spirited, its just that I get negative without a reason, idk why. I'm happy as can be, but I get sad over nothing.

------

10 years later, I hope pandas won't be extinct, they're so cute cute-panda-emoticon-016.gif

I have a feeling the guys who are playing Pokemon literally 24/7 (no joke) are still gonna in high school. I guess what I said was half a joke...My friends are the most spirited, its just that I get negative without a reason, idk why. I'm happy as can be, but I get sad over nothing.

Welp, a two month late reply is better than nothing.

And oh my gosh I still love playing Pokemon, though I've fallen for too many other games to play it 24/7..............

10 years later, DCW is abandoned.

I hope DC ends before the time I leave this site. It would be cool to discuss the ending on here.

I hope DC ends before the time I leave this site. It would be cool to discuss the ending on here.

I actually think DCW would last for awhile after DC ends before it dies down completely.

10 years later, I wonder what forms of travel are common.

I actually think DCW would last for awhile after DC ends before it dies down completely.

If it does, I'd be surprised. I mean, if it ended, what else could you talk about on here? There's only so long you could talk about the end of the anime/manga in a discussion. But I guess from a standpoint as a site, it would still exist.