Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

10 Years Later

10 years later...lemme think..maybe to visualize myself succesful, respectable citizen. But I wonder how will I do that? :P I'm still not serious about filling college application forms and giving exams..damn unsure! :lol:

In 10 years my sister will probably be married and have at least one child 

oh god

10 years later, I'll probably be in high school and get failing grades cause I don't pay attention in class.

You're in 5th grade (almost 6th grade) so in 10 years unless you get held behind a ton you'll be done with high school actually c:

You're in 5th grade (almost 6th grade) so in 10 years unless you get held behind a ton you'll be done with high school actually c:

*gasp* But maybe that was the joke??

tumblr_m0t6rayQ3N1rog9apo1_500.gif

Heh, I don't remember elementary schoolers being this negative when I younger.  The summer breaks were still long, the ice cream was still cold, the homework was still easy, the sky was still clear, the Elite Four were still pushovers (they actually still are...), the music was still good, the lunches were still cheap, everyone was going to an Ivy League (HAH), the Christmases were still magical, and no one knew the difference between Democrats and Republicans.  Kitty's got to let loose and live some, 'cause it's only getting harder from here.

(maybe she's going through a stage???)

10 years later, probably.. more pollution than ever

Especially in China if they don't many changes.

*gasp* But maybe that was the joke??

tumblr_m0t6rayQ3N1rog9apo1_500.gif

Heh, I don't remember elementary schoolers being this negative when I younger.  The summer breaks were still long, the ice cream was still cold, the homework was still easy, the sky was still clear, the Elite Four were still pushovers (they actually still are...), the music was still good, the lunches were still cheap, everyone was going to an Ivy League (HAH), the Christmases were still magical, and no one knew the difference between Democrats and Republicans.  Kitty's got to let loose and live some, 'cause it's only getting harder from here.

(maybe she's going through a stage???)

was.. was it really? tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

I'm so dense sometimes I'm sorry

I don't remember kids KittyPaw's age being that negative either..? Maybe she hangs around a different crowd than we did when we were that age haha Man.. those were the days though. It does get harder once middle school starts it also gets a lot more fun. The teenage years can be the absolute pits at times but it's still a really fun time. If it is a phase hopefully it'll end soon for her because having such a negative outlook so early can't be nice place to be.