Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

10 Years Later

Pop is pop. Not popular. I think. You sound so convinced I'm a bit worried myself o.o

Pop can have different meanings. It depends on the people you ask. There's no general accepted meaning for that word.

Just see here: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081025202031AA7Fzvt and http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/219990/what-does-mainstream-pop-music-mean-and-is-it-singular-or-plural

Haha, I totally didn't research that just to defend myself xD

I'm so convinced coz I know I'm right at this one B)

I honestly hope humanity would land on another heavenly body.

According to wikipedia, NASA's expecting that the mission to send humans to Mars won't happen until the 2030stumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

According to wikipedia, NASA's expecting that the mission to send humans to Mars won't happen until the 2030stumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

Yeahhh

Anyways, there is this private spaceflight companies tho, planning to send humans on mars to build a permanent colony soon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_One

Their plans are so freaking unrealistic though.

Yeahhh

Anyways, there is this private spaceflight companies tho, planning to send humans on mars to build a permanent colony soon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_One

Their plans are so freaking unrealistic though.

I've heard about that; that's the thing where thousands of people applied to be candidates to go to Mars and not come back right? It does sound pretty farfetched but maybe they'll actually launch something in a few years. That time frame of theirs is very. .. .. . . optimistic at best though

I've heard about that; that's the thing where thousands of people applied to be candidates to go to Mars and not come back right? It does sound pretty farfetched but maybe they'll actually launch something in a few years. That time frame of theirs is very. .. .. . . optimistic at best though

Yup.

Well that's true, but still, the budget they have is so low for this kind of mission. NASA kind of estimated how much it would cost to establish a colony in mars before and it would cost a hundred billion bucks and this company on the other hand, have only 5 billion or something.

Honestly, some people think that it's just a scam.

Yup.

Well that's true, but still, the budget they have is so low for this kind of mission. NASA kind of estimated how much it would cost to establish a colony in mars before and it would cost a hundred billion bucks and this company on the other hand, have only 5 billion or something.

Honestly, some people think that it's just a scam.

Yeah setting up on another planet doesn't exactly sound cheap and while 5 billion is a lot of money in literally any other situation that doesn't sound like much at all. Whether it's a scam or not I'm sure we'll find out as their deadlines near. Regardless of whether they succeed or not I hope it's not a scam since they got so many people interested with the whole application thing. 

Yeah setting up on another planet doesn't exactly sound cheap and while 5 billion is a lot of money in literally any other situation that doesn't sound like much at all. Whether it's a scam or not I'm sure we'll find out as their deadlines near. Regardless of whether they succeed or not I hope it's not a scam since they got so many people interested with the whole application thing. 

Haha, space exploration cost alot doesn't it?

Yeah, I really hope that too and I hope they prove their critics wrong. And anyways, They are also planning to televise this thing. So yup, we would be able to watch their journey on the red planet which would really be cool :D

Haha, space exploration cost alot doesn't it?

Yeah, I really hope that too and I hope they prove their critics wrong. And anyways, They are also planning to televise this thing. So yup, we would be able to watch their journey on the red planet which would really be cool :D

It really does :o 

Yeah proving their critics wrong would be nice especially since this is dealing with something so huge. And they're planning on televising it? :o That does sound cool, I wonder if/when that'd happen it'd be as popular as the moon landing was when they televised that. It's so crazy to think about how we'll have gotten to another planet in a couple decades.. 

It really does :o 

Yeah proving their critics wrong would be nice especially since this is dealing with something so huge. And they're planning on televising it? :o That does sound cool, I wonder if/when that'd happen it'd be as popular as the moon landing was when they televised that. It's so crazy to think about how we'll have gotten to another planet in a couple decades..

I think it would.

Plus, the televising thingy won't be just on the landing. It would cover the day to day life of the people that will live on Mars. So it would really be cool

10 years later, I wonder what happens to Microsoft :3

I hop it's a big, big, change

random note: Wondering, Pondering... and 10 years later goes together pretty well and common

10 years later, I'm gonna get better grades

I hop it's a big, big, change

random note: Wondering, Pondering... and 10 years later goes together pretty well and common

10 years later, I'm gonna get better grades

*hope

Yeah. Realized that.

10 years later, I'm 100% sure I have a business