Detective Conan World
phantomlady1101

Do u think Jodie is more fitting with Akai than Miyano Akemi???

Do u think Jodie is more fitting with Akai than Miyano Akemi???  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better of with Shuichi Akai

• Jodie Starling (FBI)
    • Miyano Akemi (Haibara's sister)

Don't worry about the grammar mistakes, nobody mind. In fact, i made mistakes all the time :P

Back to the topic, i just can't pick, both of them are good with him. But appearance wise, i chose Akemi, Jodie looks kinda old, more like Akai's big sister.

JodiexAkai is probably my favorite Detective Conan pairing. Someone has to drag that man out of the angst pit he seems to like to hide himself in, and someone has to to keep an eye on that woman's over-enthusiasm. I like the pairing because it is funny, yet complicated by a lot of flaws. It's like a negative foil of the ShinRan: instead of being able to maintain their relationship when apart, Akai and Jodie become more distant because they don't have the seemingly fairytale ability of Shinichi and Ran to never doubt one another and keep hanging on.

It also is unique among the DC pairings for being uncertain, it is possible Akai will warm up to Jodie eventually in future events, but it may very well not work out - too much may have happened for them to be happy with one another. That unpredictability really draws me to it.

I will be surprised if no one mentions GinxAkai. With all the Shinichi Kaito twincest, you would think this one would have fans. Ick.

In my opinion is Jodie Starling!!!

Ok, I'm Vietnamese and I'm not really good at English. If I have some grammar mistakes, can u tell and correct it for me??? Thank u!!!

You make a mistake so what, at least you are trying to minimize them and learn from them

Who knows they both look fitting for him

Who knows they bout look fitting for him

Who knows??? Every one knows, but our opinions are diffirent!!!

You make a mistake so what, at least you are trying to minimize the and learn from them

Thanks!!!

Personally, I like Akemi for Akai. It's a different relationship than most and one that's not all happy. However, I'm fine with Jodie as well.

Unintentional alliteration?

I prefer the first (Jodie). I feel bad for her though... it must be really really painful when Akai ended their relationship... 

I really hate Akai for falling in love with Akemi. Well I guess that's reality... People change and feelings change. I just hope it won't happen to other love teams 

I used to prefer Jodie and Akai because I thought they balanced each other's personalities and because they were funny. However, after Akai treated Masumi so coldly on the beach, I realized there was no way they would work. Akai was not someone who responds positively to warmness, and that still seems to be the case.

• Upvote 1