Detective Conan World
Noir

Kaitou Kid (ONLY)

Like in the DCTP community, they make their very own fan topics about Conan x Ai, Shinichi x Ai, Ai (ONLY), and Kaitou Kid (ONLY).

So, here is a fan page for Kaitou Kid!

---

Talk anything you want as long as it's related to the Kaitou Kid. :)

Edited : 12-08-10

Here's what I like about him.

1.)He's type of work frees him from the restrainig rules of a goverment. He has no jurisdiction like batman the dark knight infiltrating other national territories.[An official detective has to deal the w/ the rules that sometimes restrain him/her for doing his job efficiently&effectively, that's why great detectives breaks the rules sometimes]

2.)He has no responsibility like the official detectives since he's a freelancer.

3.)He has a cool cardgun w/c mimics Hisuka's ability. Bullets are never a problem since cards are readily available.

4.)He lives up to his nickname phantom as he can go to everywhere, appearing and disappearing in a short notice or nothing at all.

5.)He utilizes science to create creative magic tricks and apply it as if it was a real spell. And exceptionally uses tricks that he learned from someone like his father.

6.)The devices/materials that he uses are readily available, contrary to other thiefs that relies advance and sophisticated technologies that you can't always access or you can't at all.

7.)What's even cooler is that he's a detective disguising as a thief or switch to either of the two as he wishes.

8.)His abilities makes an impression that he has supernatural abilities.[Like in Conan vs Kaito episode: It's like he used a shinigami's flash step]

1.)He's type of work frees him from the restrainig rules of a goverment. He has no jurisdiction like batman the dark knight infiltrating other national territories.[An official detective has to deal the w/ the rules that sometimes restrain him/her for doing his job efficiently&effectively, that's why great detectives breaks the rules sometimes]

2.)He has no responsibility like the official detectives since he's a freelancer.

3.)He has a cool cardgun w/c simulates Hisuka's ability. Bullets are never a problem since cards are readily available.

4.)He lives up to his nickname phantom as he can go to everywhere, appearing and disappearing in a short notice or nothing at all.

5.)He utilizes science to create creative magic tricks and apply it as if it was a real spell. And exceptionally uses tricks that he learned from someone like his father.

6.)The devices/materials that he uses are readily available, contrary to other thiefs that relies advance and sophisticated technologies that you can't always access or you can't at all.

7.)What's even cooler is that he's a detective disguising as a thief or switch to either of the two as he wishes.

WOW! :) I agree 100%!

3.)He has a cool cardgun w/c simulates Hisuka's ability. Bullets are never a problem since cards are readily available.

What??? He has a father??? Which episode is it in? I wanna reread it again!

his father is gone... in MK, by the time we meet Kaito-kun, it's just him and his mother... but it has been made clear that his father was the first KID, and taught Kaito all he knows

his father is gone... in MK, by the time we meet Kaito-kun, it's just him and his mother... but it has been made clear that his father was the first KID, and taught Kaito all he knows

Which episode those his father or mother appear?can u guys please tell me?

"Phantom thiefs are artist who creatively steal their targets, but detectives don't amount to anything more than critics, who look at the remains and try to find faults"

I like that guy because I love magic.

Also he's like detective.

Even though that after seeing trailer to Movie 14 I was searching for some weapon to kill him (I mean my poster of him of course).

Hmmm.....indeed. I agree on what you 'said'.

WOW! :) I agree 100%!

Hmmm.....indeed. I agree on what you 'said'.

Thnx guys, I made really hard thoughts on making it brief as much as possible since there are more to say to that genius thief.

Yeah.. I like his quotes.. A thief is a creative artist, devising brilliant ways to steal his prize and a detective , following in his footsteps and hunting for faults is no better than a mere critic..yociexp111.gif