Detective Conan World
Detective Rohit

Name's Rohit, Detective Rohit

Hello my fellow DCW people!

My name is Rohit. I hail from India and i am a DIE HARD FAN of Detective Conan!

Since my childhood, i loved reading Detective fiction, Sherlock Holmes(my favorite), Agatha Christie's Various novels, and Dan Brown's 3 giants! I am 18 years old now...still one is never too big enough! :-D

I first saw this show on a local Cartoon Channel(dubbed in Hindi), and i fell in LOVE with it! As it had the rights of airing only the first season, i searched internet for more epiosde! And that is how i came across DCW! :) DCW is an amazing community! I am really glad to be the part of it! (Sounds like i am giving an interview :P)

So thats Me! Hello everyone! :D

post-9283-0-63227900-1304077134_thumb.jp

Welcome to DCW! It's extraordinarily fun, but just a note, most members here are crazy. Maurice is the founder of this site, and he is a guy. We have three mods here as well.

Currently (at date of post), the member with the largest amount of posts in Mohorovicic. He is known for changing his username frequently. The two most popular names so far have been Mohorovicic and xXLeration. He has a changing sig and avatar, so no, your computer is not going crazy. He changes his member title as well.

The one with the second third most posts (at date of post) is Shuichi Akai. Mohorovicic exceeded him recently. They both have over 4000 posts.

Officer Kaoko is another member you want to know. Her current member title is DCW's Best Dancer. She has an excellent reputation.

Let's see, we also have Aeyra, real name Amy Z. She's a math freak (yes, she does admit this), and is probably DCW's best source for anything to do with numbers. She constantly harasses Mohorovicic for changing his username so frequently.

Chelseaj500. What to say about her? She has an...interesting laugh, one that imitates Akako. She also writes fanfiction. She is the author of Into the World of Detective Conan, which some of you may have heard of.

Detective Kudo is probably the most experienced out of all of us with deductions, as he has made absolutely superb ones. If you've got any riddles or mysteries you want to test, he's the guy you go to.

Then there's me. I've made the record for quickest to reach 500 posts...and 1000...and 2000...and 3000...4000... I write Fanfiction as tonsostuff. I have the 2nd most posts and am one of the more active members online.

There are a lot of other people that you might like to meet:

-Stradivarius

-Meitantei Holmes

-Xevar

-Sayomi

-Cammy3131

-crimsonsynchro

-Chekhov (mod)

-Southpaw (mod)

-CarpetCrawler (mod)

-Chelseaj500

-karan

-Savior

-Kid the Phantom Thief

...amongst many others. Everybody from DCW hopes you have fun!

Other VERY Important Info:

Member TItle:

0 posts --> Newbie

5 posts --> Member

30+ posts --> Advanced Member

500+ posts --> Whatever you want (as long as it's appropriate). As you see, a lot of us have things like "DCW's Best..." "DCW's..." etc.

500 posts may seem like a lot, but if you put time and effort into it, you can get there really quickly (I'm a prime example of that, got there in, um, 4 days).

Reputation is a representation of how popular the member is (or sometimes, how good their posts are). As Mohorovicic says,

To give someone a rep, click the green + at the bottom-right of their post. You can only rep 5 times a day, only rep a post once, can't rep yourself, etc.

They say that DCW is difficult to navigate, but you'll get used to it soon. Don't be too surprised if you get lost a few times though...well, have fun and do become active! We've been having less active members recently... or maybe it's just that I come on too much

Welcome to DCW, Rohit! Do you mind if I call you Rolo? Sorry, I like making nicknames and it's easier and funner to type. It's crazy world here (prime examples being me, Chelsea, and a lot of others) and I hope you'll enjoy it. I'm Aeyra, the self-pronounced math freak and proud of it, and once again, welcome to DCW! it's too late to turn back now!icon_twisted.gif

Welcome to DCW, Rohit! Do you mind if I call you Rolo? Sorry, I like making nicknames and it's easier and funner to type. icon_twisted.gif[/s]

Sure thing! Nicknames! I love them! :D

And thanks to all others for the warm and Crazy welcome! :grin:

HEY!! WELCOME TO DCW!! :D We're all crazy insane here, so don't mind us!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! ...Unless you're insane as well?? XD Nice to meet you!! Have a great time here, and enjoy your stay... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: