Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Noir

Ai (ONLY)

Like in the DCTP community, they make their very own fan topics about Conan x Ai, Shinichi x Ai, Ai (ONLY), and Kaitou Kid (ONLY).

So, here is a fan page for Ai Haibara!

---

Talk anything you want as long as it's related to the Ai Haibara. :)

Ai is my favorite character, and probably the only one who really changes throughout the story (and i don't just mean the minor changes that are made to peoples personalities after they have been on the show for a while, like i dont mean how genta used to threaten mitsuhiko as well as conan, while now genta AND mitsuhiko threaten conan together)

Necroing this topic because I just thought of something. Have Ayumi, Genta, and Mitsuhiko ever wondered where Haibara came from and where her real parents are?

I really don't think so. Recalling all the cases where she appeared alongside the DBs, no particular moment of that comes to mind, even from the Cell Phone Arc, onwards.

Is Ai Haibara the smartest scientist?, I mean she is the youngest thus far to evolve a drug to a miraculous stage. Does it means that she is smarter than both her parents? if so I truly find it hard that the Boss would send after her death, even if his biggest priority is secrecy. If I were the Boss, I would plan for her to look insane so no one would believe her and then take her back into the BO because she is the smartest and a key to many studies.

Is Ai Haibara the smartest scientist?, I mean she is the youngest thus far to evolve a drug to a miraculous stage. Does it means that she is smarter than both her parents? if so I truly find it hard that the Boss would send after her death, even if his biggest priority is secrecy. If I were the Boss, I would plan for her to look insane so no one would believe her and then take her back into the BO because she is the smartest and a key to many studies.

I remember there being an interview question about Elena Miyano vs. Vermouth vs. the Unknown child (?) in intelligence and then Gosho saying Elena was the smartest because she made the drug, but I can't find it.  That would imply that maybe Ai is one of the smartest chars, at least in science.

JimmyKudoTV, help me plz!

I remember there being an interview question about Elena Miyano vs. Vermouth vs. the Unknown child (?) in intelligence and then Gosho saying Elena was the smartest because she made the drug, but I can't find it.  That would imply that maybe Ai is one of the smartest chars, at least in science.

JimmyKudoTV, help me plz!

Indeed it would suffice having Elena as the smartest since she did create it, but then there is her husband. And Pisco did say that Shiho progressed the drug into an incredible level, so she might be smarter. Vermouth, as hinted, is not that all smart in science. She may be incredible in cognitive thinking and handling a situation, but we have seen nothing that would prove her as a capable scientist. Even though she appeared as one, Agasa seems to be super scientist as well, maybe he focused on inventions most of which ends up with a flaw, but still he does everything a scientist can do at abnormal levels..