Detective Conan World
hopes

Which Animal is the Person Above You? (Forum Game)

Alright... I've been wondering about making a Forum Game... I've always wanted to make one. So, I was doing the dishes and came up with this. :D I hope you like it.

My idea was that a person can say what animal they think they are. They should also say why. I know animals have different personalities, but just how you think of the animal. For example, I could say, I'm... A fox(not really.) I think I'm a fox because I'm sly and clever. That's it. And then the person who posts next says if they agree or disagree. They can say why. If they disagree, they should say what animal they the person is and explain. Then thy say what they think they are. And so on. Get it? I hope so. :D I'll start. (Also, try not to repeat what animal you said. Try and mix it up a bit. Thanks! :D)

I think I'm a hyena. XD I laugh insanely all the time. :P

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! XD Thanks... But you forgot to say what animal!! :blink:

Alright... I'm just going to say I think you're a colorful bird. :D

I think I'm a cat. :P I'm crazy(as cats may be) and they're my favorite animal. XD

I think the hyena fits better because, as you said, of your laugh.

I think I'm a cat because I cling to my friends like CRAZY, I swat my hand, I'll make anything my cat toy, and I can be super lazy sometimes, but super entergetic too!

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Really?? XD Nice... I agree. I don't know you that well(I hope I will soon :D) but I believe you!! :D

I think I'm like an Iriomote Cat. An Iriomote cat is endangered in Japan, and is also called the Leopard Cat. I'm endangered(Kinda, I don't like to joke about these things, but you don't find people like ME these days... XD), I'm playful like a cat, but I can also be ferocious!! Don't mess with me!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I agree with all of that!

I think I'm a teddy bear. (I don't care if it's an object, I consider it an animal!) It's because I'm a good listener and love to be hugged.

O.o I won't object to the <3 to be hugged part...

I think I'm a baka horse. First off, a horse is always free, always running. It's amazing to see wild horses run. Second, horses can be very friendly, but there are plenty that are shy and sensitive. Horses also represent me, the daydreamer. I've loved horses ever since 2nd grade and have riding classes every week.

Wow!! Really? :D I AGREE!! (WHOA!! I JUST NOTICED YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR!! O.o;; I'm slow...)

I think I'm a koala bear. XD I can be hugged and look cute, and I'm also lazy. OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Senpai, I'd say... I don't know. Maybe dog?

I think I'm a cat. I'm easily curious, loves to stay put, and I'm both a loner and social. Probably a weird cat cuz I stand out. Make me purple. :P

You forgot an animal Cure-kun. Well, I think you're a.... TIGER! It's because they're endangered, and honestly, I wish there were more guys like you. Ones who are willing to receive hugs from people.

I not sure what kind of animal I am, any ideas?

Only for Chelsea: I said "Monkey or a crazy Cat". So I even named two Animals. :o

Oh. I thought you were talking about me... DX I'm sorry. Maybe you should say 'I think I'm...' next time.

Hm... I would think an animal that's loyal. A husky? Huskies are AMAZING dogs and my favorite. :D

I think I'm a hawk. I've always wanted to glide free and I love feeling the wind on my face. Such a majestic bird. *Sigh* Never mind, I'm not majestic. >3<

A hawk? Well, the red-tailed hawk does have quite a shriek. ROFL Yeah, I guess you're pretty 'free' in that sense.

I have no idea what I am anymore.

Varanus komodoensis IS SO CUTE!!!! I WANT ONE!!!

too bad they are threatened species.

Mohorovicic would be... hmmm.... idk Chimp? they are the second(?) most advanced specie..

I think you're cat. They're smart. Like you. :P OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

I think I'm a Frilled Shark. For various reasons. Look it up.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! That's what I said!! A HYENA!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You don't seem shy... :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: But okay...

I think I'm a cat. Again. Sorry, but I'm nocturnal and I sleep in... A LOT.